Chapter 52

(This chapter may seem  a little confusing. I hope you guys understand the way I did it!!! If not just let me know and I'll fix it the best that I can.)

(Jeremiah's P.O.V.)

Uncle Davis burst into the front door. He didn't even bother to knock, which he shouldn't have. He had a big grin stretched out across his face. "Boy's we found her!" He exclaimed. Aiden and jumped up off of the couch and I put Evi on the floor before I did the same. Evi has really been stuck to us since Sen took off. Hell I even let her sleep in my bed last night. She's been a good dog this past twenty-four hours. She hasn't torn anything up, or pooped in anyone's shoes. She's been amazing actually.

"How did you find her?" We asked together. At that moment we caught the scent of werewolf. Aiden, Jordan, and I instantly shifted as a young werewolf walked into the house. He smells just like dirty water and he is so dirty you cant even tell what color his hair is. We hissed at the mutt and he jumped back and looked at Davis, fear clearly in his eyes.

"Now boys," Davis said sternly as he stepped in front of the boy. "This kid here, Leo?" He looked back at the boy making sure he got his name right. The boy nodded slightly." He is the only reason we found her. He came running out of an alley and you could hear screams coming from one of the holes in the ground."

"What were you running from?" I questioned glaring at Leo. He looks really scared and fear is heavy in the room.

"M-My dad at first." He stuttered out. "I wouldn't hurt the pregnant girl and he said he was going to kill me when they finished with her." Our hearts started to race and worry took over.

"Was she OK when you left?" Aiden asked taking a swift step towards the boy. I nodded my head towards Davis to signal that he is not in danger. He nodded back and stepped out of the way. Leo stumbled back as Aiden got closer.

"It's OK sweetie." My mom said soothingly. "Nobody's going to hurt you. We just want our daughter back, your safe."The boy relaxed a little and looked at Aiden. We had both put away our fangs.

"She-" He stuttered. "She killed everyone." He whispered. I looked at Aiden who was staring at the boy in disbelief. "I don't know how she did it, she was chained to the ceiling and she made the pack members turn on each other. She killed my dad and my brother."

"What else did she do?" I asked looking at Leo.

"I was hiding in the corner watching everything at first. I saw water coming towards the rest of the pack who were fighting each other, and when it hit, its like they just melted. The water was hot, the floor bubbled. The only people left there is a few halfbreeds, the girl and her parent, and Alpha Greg. Aiden grabbed the boy by the throat and squeezed tightly.

"He is not your Alpha anymore!" He growled. "Do you understand me?" The boy nodded his head rapidly and Aiden let him go.

"I didn't want to be in the pack anyway!" He yelled. "I got forced! I don't like hurting people, I'm not like them!" His eyes are filledwith tears and we know he is telling the truth. I started grabbed the car keys off of the table.