Chapter 41

(Jeremiah's P.O.V.)

Sen cried all night long. After her parents hung up on her, she broke down. None of us could figure out why they acted like that. It really pissed Aiden and me off, what kind of parents act that way towards their daughter? Who cares if she's pregnant? She's not going to ruin her life, she's going to stay in school and finish. We're going to call them later and give them what they'reasking for.

"Are you ready baby?" I asked Sen. She hasn't got out of bed all morning, we tried to reschedule plans but she refused. She slid out of bed and threw on some shorts and a tank top. She went into the bathroom and brushed through her hair a few times before pulling it back into a long, frizzy ponytail. She grabbed her camera and put it around her neck, then she came and stood in front of me.

"I'm ready." She said. Her voice sounded so sad and full of hurt. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tight.

"Don't worry about them babe," I said. "If they can't accept our children, then you definitely don't need them." I felt her tears seeping through my shirt.

"They're my parents," She said. "I want them to be happy for us. I want them to be there when I need them or the babies need them. I want my children to know and love their grandparents."

"I want that too babe," I said. "But sometimes we can't get what we want. Think about whats best for the kids. Would you rather your parents pretend they're happy and you find out later they're not?"

"No." She said. "I'd rather them be happy from start to finish." I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Stop worrying OK?" I said. "Everything will be fine." She rolled her eyes.

"You guys always say that." She mumbled. I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"Don't you believe us when we say that?" I asked. "When have we been wrong?"

"Never." She giggled. "Every time you guys say it, everything works out perfectly." She pulled away from me. "How do you guys do that?" She asked curiously.

"I don't really know." I admitted. "I guess we just get a gut feeling or something." She nodded understandingly and stood on her tippy toes to kiss me.

"Thank you." She whispered with a sweet smile. "You two always have a way of making me feel better." I kissed her lips once more.

"We love you and we'd do anything to see you happy." I said. I grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes lovingly. "We look forward to seeing you smile each and every day. When you smile, it takes our breath because it's the most beautiful thing we've ever seen. We'd go completely broke just to hear you laugh, and kill people just to be able to touch you.

We want you everyday for the rest of forever, if we couldn't have you, there would be no reason for our existence. Without you We're nothing." I put my hand on the back of her neck. "Sen you make us somebody and not a something. We're not even of the same species, and yet you still love us. You are everything." When I finished talking she was smiling and crying at the same time.