Chapter 55

"When will this be over?" I panted breathlessly. I woke up in so much pain this morning.

*Flashback*

"Ahh!" I groaned sitting straight up bed, gripping my stomach. I have my most indescrible pain pulsating through my abdomen and back. The babies are moving around and they're seriously kicking the shit out of me!

"Oh god!" I screamed as the pain surged through me. The twins sat up in bed quickly feeling around for me.

"Baby what's wrong?" They asked taking in my state. I've curled myself into a ball on the bed trying to ease the pain.

"I think it's time!" I groaned loudly. The twins froze; both of their eyes were as big as dinner plates. Neither of them made a move to do anything or get me any help. They were just stuck.

"Don't just sit there!" I screamed. "Go get your mom!" They snapped out of their surprised stupor and Aiden jumped out of bed. He ran out of the room and I could hear his feet stomping up the stairs.

"Breathe." Jeremiah said running his hand over my now sweaty face. The pain is so intense I had to hold my breath to keep from screaming out in agony. "Everything will be ok." He spoke softly but you could hear the courage in his voice.

"It hurts." I said through clenched teeth. He pulled my shaking body up onto his. I held onto him tightly as the pain returned. I could only groan and whimper until Michelle finally got to our room.

She walked in looking like she is seriously ready to deliver some babies. She wore blue scrubs, with one of those plastic covers on top to keep her clothes clean. She also wore a pair of white gloves. I can smell the rubbery latex scent from the bed.

"Sen, sweetie," She said gently. "I need you to lay back and put your legs up so I can check you." I groaned but nodded my head and let Jeremiah go. He laid me back on the bed gently and pecked my lips sweetly before sitting next to me on the bed.

Aiden rushed into the room with a wet rag. He placed it on my forehead and sat on the other side of me. I gripped both of their hands tightly as another contraction rolled in. Why are having babies so damn hard? Why can't it be like The Sims where the baby pops out of a floating diamond? Those little animated fuckers have it made.

I put my legs up and Michelle pulled out a tube of lube and slathered it on her fingers. Ugh this is always the worst part, having strange fingers poking you where only your lover should. I closed my eyes as she entered me and felt around a bit. It's one of the most uncomfortable feelings, painful too.

She removed her gloved fingers from me and I sighed with relief and opened my eyes. I looked up at her sad face. "Honey, you're not in labor." She said. Another wave of pain hit me and I dug my nails into the twins flesh. They didn't even flinch, the just used their other hand to stroke mine gently.

"What?!" I shrieked looking past my belly at her. "What the fuck is this shit then?!" She frowned at me.

"Braxton Hicks." She said slowly. "This could take a while." I rolled my eyes and plopped my head down on a pillow.