Chapter Nine (She Doesn't Know)

Brandon's POV

Maaga kaming dinismiss ng professor namin sa Finance kaya naman napaaga din ang punta ko sa gym. I have checked my watch and it's only six in the evening. Halos one hour pa bago kami mag sisimulang magpractice dito. Habang naglilibot ako sa gym napatungo ako sa back stage sa hindi ko malamang dahilan. Nakita ko ang mga props na nakakalat dito at ang nag iisang janitor na nag liligpit ng iba pang kalat mula sa presentation kagabi ng mga ibang courses. Hindi ko na kinibo ang janitor. While strolling myself in the backstage a certain object got my attention.

A piano...

Nilapitan ko ito at hinawakan. Ang tagal ko na ding hindi tumutugtog ng piano.Something struck me and made me stop for touching the piano. A memory that I have thrown deep down in my past came crashing down on me. Not just a memory but memories that made me strong and

shattered my heart into pieces.

"Nana" I uttered in a shaking voice.

The memories of her come flashing back on my head.

Nana and i where childhood best friends. I never thought that i would fall in love with her. Of course everyone will do. Nana is a very loving, sweet and most of all a very gorgeous girl. And I have become one of them. Nana and I were always together she treats me as her best buddy. And I am the one always taking care of her. When I and she were together, I used to play the piano for her while on the other hand she sings even if she's not good at it. She's always fund of watching me do my strokes on the piano. She loves it when i play. 

But an incident made me stop from playing, that was when she betrayed me.The day that it was all torn into pieces.

The day that I will never forget...

Nana texted me to come over to their house to have her company. She told me that she wants to have some piano lessons and she chose me to be her mentor. We have agreed that I will come over to their house in the afternoon. But I didn't. instead I prepared some snacks and be there at their house as early as possible.

It was just ten in the morning when I got there. Since I want to surprise her I have used the back gate of their house and saw her nanny watering the plants. I asked tiya lora where she is and told me that she's in the balcony talking to someone. I wonder who she's talking to so I sneak up to her in the balcony. I was headed my way to the balcony of Nana's house but before I made my way there I heard someone talking from the corner as if they were arguing or something.

I saw Nana and her so called suitor talking. I want to come over but somehow my mind was saying not to and let them finish the talking.

"You need to refrain from being with his company Nana, it's making me sick!" Fred told her angrily.

"Please don't ask me to do so He's my best friend and..."

She never let Nana finished what she was saying and said the f*cking words that made my knees trembled and turned my heart into pieces. "Come on Nana you just be friend him because that's what tita Alice told you to do so? Isn't it? Tita Alice wants you to come near him so that your family will get a share from their business since you are much closer to his family. I'm sick of the pretend thingy Nana!"

Nana used me? for some reason I felt betrayed I trusted her everything, my problems my weaknesses she knows them all. With all my might I walk towards them and I can see that Nana was shocked to see me. She immediately grab my hand and said

"Oh youre finally her I thought you would come over later this afternoon?"

She grab the bag I was holding that was really meant for her.  I can't control what Im feeling right now I want to punch this guy infront of me and pushed Nana away from me.