Discovery

(A/N: WARNINGS for this chapter: Hint at rape, abuse, violence that may be offensive to some viewers. Please read on, but remember that you were warned.)

Soundwave left the warship behind him as he flew out through the rain, heading for one of the mines that the Vehicons hadn't yet reported back in and weren't answering any of the comms sent by the TIC.

Therefore, per Megatron's orders, the tall, slender mech had headed off to try and figure out exactly what was going on at the mine, whether it was a malfunctioning console, comm or an Autobot attack, he was ordered to fix it however he could.

The visored mech was sure that he would be back to the warship and in the arms of his lover within a few joor, if even that long...

Solis was in her berthroom, flipping through a datapad she had found on the blueprints of Soundwave's deceased symbiotes, curiousity and admiration filling her at the complexity and care that had gone into her mate's simbiotes, feeling sorry for the mech she loved... What was it like to lose someone that you not only cared so much about, but shared a type of bond?

So absorbed in her reading, Solis Arcana failed to notice someone enter the berthroom before the voice of the intruder startled her out of her seat, the red femme jumping to her pedes and spinning around, optics wide as she looked up at the much larger mech. "L-Lord Megatron!" She cried in surprise, feeling fear settle around her spark as she attempted to take a step back.

A smile curving the scarred lipplating of the warlord was the only hint of emotion Solis noticed before she was grabbed by the arm and pulled in close, the forgotten datapad dropping from suddenly-slackened fingers.

"M-My lord, why-" Solis was cut of by the warlord's expression, feeling cold fear fill her optics when she read lust in the deep crimson optics and felt the heat radiating off of the warlord's frame, realization rising up in her.

"Solis..." The warlord's voice murmured in her audio as his servo slid low over her backstrut, sending a frightened shiver through her frame... Only Soundwave could touch her like that! "Do you know what cycle this is?"

"What do you-" Solis' spark clenched when she realized what the warlord meant.... This was the cycle where she reached full maturity and was now a fully fledged femme, able to... She gasped and tried to push away from the warlord. "No! M-My lord no please!" She begged, becoming desperate.

Megatron quickly became impatient with the smaller femme's struggles and growled, grabbing her by the throat. He had waited eons for this moment, to not only have a beautiful young femme as his mate to carry an heir for him, but also the moment he could hurt his enemy the most... By taking Optimus' sparkling from him, and then mating with her... The carrying of his own heir would be the bonus.

The struggling femme fought against the strong hold, which not only choked but hurt her, whimpering softly, wanting Soundwave to come to her rescue, although she knew that that would be a disaster for them both... Especially Soundwave. Her lubricant-filled optics lifted up to meet the warlord's, a chill passing down her backstrut... In the red eyes she could see a look of not a mech, but a bot born of the pit, without compassion or mercy.

"M-My lord, please." She whimpered as she was lifted up and non too gently transferred to the berth, the heavier frame climbing over her before she could escape, the weight pinning her down and nullifying her weak struggling.

Solis let out a frightened sob as she felt Megatron's glossa lick up her tears, shutting her optics tightly as she trembled beneath him, letting out a soft cry when she felt wet warmth on the seam of her sparkchamber. "Open this." The warlord's voice whispered into her audio, authority and desire radiating from his frame as she tried to shake her helm. "N-No... Please... Please no... Not yet." The red femme begged pleadingly.