A Strained Meeting

Solis' optics widened slightly and she stared at the huge, silver gladiator in shock and slight fear. "S-Soundwave?!" She cried out in surprise, causing the warlord to raise an optical ridge. "Soundwave is one of my most trusted warriors, Solis." He told her calmly.

Crossing her arms, Solis shook her helm. "But why him? Why can't I just stay with you?" She asked, feeling her spark-beat speed up at the thought of having Soundwave following her around everywhere and asking his fragging questions.

Megatron studied her intently. "Nice to see that you wish to spend time with me." He smirked slightly and Solis had to bite back a reply. "Is it not natural? We are supposed to be bonded when I'm old enough." She answered calmly in reply.

Chuckling, Megatron watched her with those blood-red optics. "I am not always on the warship, but Soundwave is almost always in the same place. He controls the security and knows everything that happens on the warship." He answered. "This will help him to keep you safe. He will know where you are, even when he isn't there. He'll know who is with you, what they say to you, everything." He smiled widely at her. "But he is also a capable warrior. I battled him in the pits of Kaon, and though I defeated him, he did almost succeed in winning."

Solis listened to the warlord as he spoke, listening to how Soundwave would know everything about her... It wasn't actually that comforting. "Very well, my lord." She answered. So she had a snoopy body guard who also so happened to be nearly as strong as her future mate.

"What if he...?" Solis didn't finish her sentence, just hoping that Megatron would pick up on what she was trying to say.

Megatron frowned and raised an optical ridge again. "Soundwave is my most loyal and trusted Decepticon." He told her slowly. "He will not touch you in any way unless it is to protect you." He added, watching her intently. "He will do nothing against my wishes."

Solis nodded, looking at the ground. Regardless of what she was being told, she was still worried about this going around. She didn't like Soundwave... In fact, he totally creeped her out as far as she was concerned. "Yes my lord." She told him softly, looking at the ground.

"Good." Megatron nodded once with a smile. "Now. How about a kiss?" He asked her, smirking slightly.

Looking up in shock and surprise, Solis wasn't sure how to respond to him. Should she kiss him? What would happen if she defied him?" She noticed that he was waiting for an answer, so she nodded once, looking at the ground as she heard him approach her.

Megatron took her chin and lifted her face so that he could look into her optics. "Not now." He told her. "But I will expect one later." He told her calmly, looking intently into her optics as she relaxed. He chuckled. "No need to act so frightened, Solis." He smirked. "We are supposed to become mates after all." He said, kissing her forehelm before turning and going to the door.

"Soundwave is in the main room." He told her as he stopped and looked back at her. "I will tell him of this arrangement. You may go and stay with him if you wish." He added, giving her a pointed look that meant he demanded for her to stay with Soundwave as much as possible.

Solis looked at the ground and sighed. "Yes, lord." She answered, trembling when he disappeared. He had almost kissed her! She shuddered at the thought, rubbing her arm as she stood alone in the middle of the room.