Chapter 22

When I woke up, I realized that I had over slept. I was supposed to help with the research. I looked around and I saw that no one else was in the room. That meant that they were either out getting food, or I was in trouble. I pulled my gun out, just in case.

I saw that the car was outside. This wasn't looking too goo . I went to the bathroom and there was no one in there. Then the door opened. I pointed my gun at the person coming in. I felt the monster in me start to want out. It stopped when I realized that it was Sam.

"Where's Dean?" I asked him. I wasn't sure that it was really Sam, either. I was a little shaken up.

"He's talking with William." He told me as he sat at the table. It was him.

"So do we have something?" I pulled up a chair next to him. He smiled at me as I set my gun on the seat next to me.

"Yeah, we have something. At least that's what it looks like. Cas went to see it and he can't. So we're sure that it will be it." Sam told me. I smiled at him as I looked at the screan. It was a place in New Mexico. I smiled as I looked at it.

"Alright. What am I going to do there?" I asked Sam. He looked at me and he seemed to be a ltite worried.

"You're going to kill someone." He sounded like he was reminding me. This was news to me. I nodded my head as I looked back at the computer.

We headed out after lunch. Castiel kept looking at me like I was something that shouldn't be there. I wanted to tell him that I wasn't going to hurt him, but I figured that he already knew that. He was an angel and I wasn't really sure how they worked, so I dropped it for the most part.

We did the same thing again. We'd stop, Dean and William would get out, while Sam and I stayed in the car. Except, Sam rarely talked to me. I felt like he was shutting me out. I felt like Dean was shutting me out too.

"Okay, we can take care of the bitch tomorrow." Dean said as we pulled into another crappy motel. I knew that we weren't in the same citry as her, but that was probably for the best. We got another really crappy room, but this one had three beds. I was happy about that.

Sam's POV:

When I woke up, I was the first awake again. I knew tha tWilliam would still be asleep, on the roof. Cas was out and about. I grabbed a shower quickly, because I knew that Dean was going to wake up soon.

"Has Cas come is yet?" Dean asked me when I came out. I looked and him and nodded my head.

"No, I haven't heard him come in at least." I told him. I looked at Delilah. She was so peaceful in her bed. I wanted to just strangel Crowley for putting her through that. He just wanted to get his hands on someone that we really would never hurt. This was probably his plan all along.

"Wonder when he's gonna come in." Dean muttered to himself. I knew that Dean and Castiel were close.

"You called?" Castiel said as he was standing before me and Dean. I smiled at him and he was looking right at Delilah.

"No, I was just wondering where you were." Dean told him as he got upt to look at the stupid little coffee maker that, more than likely, didn't work.

"Sam, get down." Castiel told me. I did as he said with out question. Then there was a gun shot. I looked at Dean and he had his gun out and he was pointing it at something behind me. I looked and I saw that he was pointing it at Delilah. She was awake, or at least her body was. She wasn't.

"What is happening to her?" Dean asked me. I stood up as she threw the gun to her side. She said nothing as she stood there. Her eyes were different. tehy were all white.