Chapter 1

For most girls, meeting their dad is something that they did a long time ago. For most girls, waking up to hear the sound of your dad is a normal thing. For most girls, they know who their dad is.

As I waited in the front seat of an old car, which I had no idea what the make or model was - nor did I care- I felt anxiety come over me again. I pulled the sleves down on my right side. I didn't want to have to explain to my dad why things were the way they were.

I opened the mirror to make sure I looked okay. My black beanie was snug on my head. I had bags under my eyes, though. They would just have to stay. They made my green eyes pop out and my freckles look a little more prominant. I sighed and looked at the door of a old warehouse looking thing. I was just hoping that my dad would be okay with all of it.

Thinking about how I came to this point, was a bit overwhelming. One minute, I was just trying to get out of the house and the next, I was hopping in a car with a lanky man. He told me that he knew who my father was. My real one, that is. 

Garth's POV: 

"Dean, I'm sure that she is your kid. I know it. She looks like you and all. She even talks a little like you." I tried to convince the other hunter. He was just so stubborn about everything. Sam was sitting at the table. He looked confused too.

"How did you even find her?" Dean asked me. I looked at him and moved around a little.

"Well all the other hunters made me the new Bobby. So I have most of his stuff." I knew that I hit a nerve by trying to be like Bobby.

"Okay, so anywhoo. I saw that in one of his files, he was sending a little moeny to a woman that was already dead. I found her name again and it was connected to your's. I went to where the money was being sent to. From there, I found out that Bobby had been sending a girl some moeny ever since you were 19." I explained to them. Dean was glaring at me. I knew that he didn't believe me.

"Why would he be doing that?" Sam asked. I was glad that he was the one to break the silence.

"I can check it out and see if she is yor blood." Castiel told Dean. I looked at Castiel and shook my head.

"No, don't do that. She can not be approached. Not like you want to do." I told them as I moved in front of the door.

"What do you mean? How are we supposed to meet her, if we can't see her?" Dean asked me. I thought about it for a second.

"I think think that you should let me do it. She's had a rough life." I told them. Sam got up and he seemed to be a little concerned. More so than Dean, at least.

"Sam, you really shouldn't meet her first." I told him as I pointed to him. He, being the largest of all of us would be the worst thing for the girl.

"Give us the short story." Dean told me. 

"Her mother was single until she married. When Delilah was 12 her mom was attacked by vampires. Step father ignored her." I told them. She would have to tell the rest. Dean sighed and closed his eyes. He knew that if this was his kid, he would have to step in.

"How old is she?" He then asked me. I smiled and nodded my head.

"She's 17. She looks a lot like you. Mainly her eyes." I told him. I could see that Sam was smiling a little.

"Go get her then." Dean sounded annoyed at me.

"You come with me and these two stay." I ordered. Then I walked out. They would stay. I was sure that they understood that I was trust worthy.