Chapter 21

I met Sam, Dean, and William outside like I told them I would. It wasn't hard to pack, since the light was left on. That meant that William didn't come and stay the night with me. It was a little sad that he didn't, but I knew that it was probably because of Dean.

"You ready?" I asked William as he met me at the impala. He had a small bag with him. I figured that it was mainly potion things.

"Yeah, are you? Is your axe in the trunk?" He asked me. I shook my head and I pointed to it. It was on the ground next to the tire.

"Can't get in?" He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes. Dean wouldn't leave the keys around the bunker. He leaned against the back of the car with me and set his bag behind him.

"You know, this is a pretty hot car." I looked at William and he was smilnig at me.

"Should I give the two of you a minute?" He laughed at my question and looked to the bunker.

"I was just saying, if you wanted to get kinky and go against your daddy..." He trailed off. I started to blush about that. Then I started to think about William taking me on the hood of the impala.

"well, I'll at least be safe when it happens. He wouldn't blame me for it." I pointed out to him. He looked as if he was trapped.

"I guess you're right." He said to me quietly. He was defeated and I had won this round. I was so proud of that. Then William stepped in front of me and placed his hands on either side of me, on the impala. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he opened my legs with his knee. He leaned into me and started to small my neck. 

"I might just want to get in trouble right now." He moaned into my ear. I shivered against him. If that wasn't one of the hottest things ever, then I wasn't sure what was. Our eyes met and we both knew what we wanted. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into me. 

This kiss was more desperate. I wanted all of him. His arms wrapped around my wasit as my own traveled down his chest. He moaned into the kiss as I bit his lower lip. He gave me access to his mouth quickly. He smiled in this kiss as I started to lay myself against the car. 

"Stop. We should. Stop." He said breathlessly. I looked at him and I smiled at him. 

"Why?" I asked as I let my hands roam his body. 

"Because Dean is going to come out here in a couple of seconds." Sam said as he was walking to the car. I pushed William off of me and he laughed a little. Sam looked at the two of us and shook his head.

"Are we all out here?" Dean asked as he walked outside. He had a bag lugged over his shoulder. I nodded my head and I knew that WIlliam was walking to the back seat door.

"I need to put this in the trunk." I told Dean as he came closer. He saw the axe and nodded his head.

"Okay." He agreed. He opened the back and tried to pick it up. He looked at it, then at me. He tried again, but he could barely lift it off of the ground.

"I can get it, you know." I told him. Sam was smiling at him. He didn't know that I was the only one that was able to pick it up.

"No, I can get it." He told me. I rolled my eyes and took the handle as I lifted it up with out a problem. I set it in the trunk and Dean was speechless.

"It's mine and only I can use it or pick it up. Cas can barely pick it up." I told Dean as he looked at it again.

"I guess that makes sense." He said sarcastically. He placed my bag and his own on it. Sam put his bag on it, and it was overed up. That would have to do for now.