Chapter 12

Inside was like everything I thought it would be. There was a dim light along the back wall and there seemed to be more chairs then there was room. You couldn't see the carpet, but there was plenty of light on the stages. I sighed as we walked further in. It was really kind of gross.

Then we saw five men. One was slumped over in a chair. I could make out that one was Crowley. Then that meant there were three henchmen for him. I stayed close to Sam as Dean walked in front of us. This was it. We were going to get the angel.

"Hello boys. I think that it's time for a little business." Crowley said. I then felt something pull me against a pole. I realized that I was stuck on it and in the open. I looked at Dean and that really pissed him off.

"Get her off of that." Dean ordered Crowley.

"Oh, Daddy has some teeth. I will once we finish here." The demon explained to Dean. I wasn't in pain and I wasn't in any actual trouble.

"Where is the tablet?" Crowley asked. I could see a man walking over to me. I started to squirm a little as I watched him come closer to me. This was really bad.

"I have it." Sam said as he pulled it out of his jacket.

"The angel. Now." Dean ordered. He just wanted to get him and get out of there.

"Here he is. All in one peice. Not sure if all the peices have been put together, though." Crowley said as he pushed the angel in front of him.

"Let my daughter go and we will give you the tablet." Dean said calmly.

"Then what will I use for leverage, next time?" Crowley asked him. Sam looked at me and I closed my eyes. I knew that the demon was standing behind me.

"Crowley, don't be a bastard now. Not when it comes to her." Dean said quietly. I almost didn't hear him.

"What was that? I think that I can take care of her better. I won't bring her to wokr with me." Crowley pointed out. I looked at him and I started to struggle again.

"I'm fine. Just take the angel." I told them. I knew that I would be fine. Or at least I hoped that I would be. Crowley never really hurt me when I was truly vulnerable.

"Listen to your daughter. She really is like you two bafoons." He said as he looked at me.

"She is much more beautiful than the two of you, though." Crowley saying that must have driven Dean insane. Dean took the tablet from Sam and put it on a table. Crowley looked at him like he was expecting more.

"There, you have your tablet. Just let her go." Dean said again. Crowley then walked to me as a demon took the tablet. Sam went to the angel and he started to try to help him up. I got nervous as he came closer to me.

"Don't be a dick this time." Dean growled at him. I squirmed as he tried to touch my face. He made me look at him as he grabbed my chin.

"I could use her. She would make for a very pretty demon." Crowley informed them. I could see that Sam was now looking at us.

"Please, don't." I whimpered to him.

"Luckily, I have the right demon that would treat her well." Crowley then opened my mouth. Then there was a black smoke. It came filing into the room. I figured that it was a demon. It tried to come into my body, but it stopped and disappeared.

"So you have already gotten her protected?" Crowley said in an unamused tone. I looked at him and smiled a little.

"That was one the first things that they had me do." I told him. He smiled at me and looked back at Sam and Dean.