Wedding

**so basically I'm doing a chapter where Tony and Ziva are getting married on a beach**

Ziva's POV

"I'm so so nervous" I whisper. "Hey it's just Tony, you have seen him basically each day for the last 9 years." Gibbs says trying to make me less nervous. I was about to walk down the aisle with Gibbs by my side. Gibbs is more my dad than Eli ever was. My daughter Tali is my flower girl, Breena, Jenny and Abby are my bridesmaids. Tony's best man is Mcgee, his groomsman is Ducky, Jimmy also Gibbs but he is walking Zi down the aisle. Also the ring bearer is Tim and Abby's kid named Zac.

The music starts, 'Thinking out loud' by Ed Sheeran.

I watch as our beautiful daughter Tali head off down the aisle.....

Tony's POV

I'm pretty nervous and excited at the same time, Ziva is about to become my wife. I see our gorgeous daughter as a flower girl, her chocolate brown eyes just like Ziva.

Ziva's POV

Abby, Jenny and Breena are next, they make there way down the aisle each with a bouquet of flowers, my turn next, ahh! Just breathe!

Tony's POV

I see Ziva's bridesmaids stroll down the aisle, they stand next to Tali. Next is Ziva, this is the moment I have been waiting for.... 'A thousand years' by Christina Perri started playing....

Ziva's POV

Gibbs linked arms with me, "Thank you for doing this, I love you Aba." I say waiting for Gibbs reaction. "I love you too Ziver." He says as he kisses my forehead. "Let's do this shall we?" He says. We start walking die the aisle, 'I'll love you for a thousand years' I hear the lyrics of the song, they are dead right. I look into Tony's eyes, I can see they are getting watery.

Tony's POV

I see my soulmate walking down the aisle, in her beautiful white sparkly dress, with lace down her arm and down the side of her dress, her hair is perfectly curled, she looks beautiful, she is holding a white bouquet of flowers. My eyes are getting watery, this is really happening.

Gibbs POV

I'm about to give away Ziva to Tony...

Ziva's POV

I'm just about there, Gibbs let's go, and whispers so Tony can hear "Hurt her and you won't see the light of day again." "I could never have the heart to hurt her Boss." Tony whispers back. I give my Bouquet of flowers to Abby, then I join hands with Tony and Gibbs goes in between Jimmy and Zac.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today, to join in holy matrimony with Anthony DiNozzo and Ziva David. Anthony, do you want to say your vowels?" The marriage celebrant said.

Tony's POV

Ziva, I have loved you since the day we met, when you asked if I was having phone sex. Then when we went under cover or should say under the covers. Paris, everything. You have been through hell and back, you are a kick ass ninja, you are my ninja! You are the strongest person I have ever known. You bring a smile to my face every day. I'm so glad to be here today with you. You have made me who I am today, you have made me the happiest man alive. You are my soulmate Ziva David. Death can't even do us part.

Ziva has tears in her eyes.....

"Ziva, may you present your vowels." The marriage celebrant said.

Ziva's POV

Tony, you are my rock, you have have given me hope after everything that has happened since I joined NCIS, I loved you from the day we first met, I will always love you, you make me stronger. You give me a reason to live everyday, if I didn't have you I don't know where I would be. Your movie quotes don't stop. You understand me no matter what. You are very handsome and extremely funny, your 100 watt smile makes me smile. I love you for who you are, you make me who I am today and I am glad to be who I am today. You are my best friend, my furry bear. I love you, you are my soulmate I will never stop loving you.

Tony is full with emotions...

Everyone is full of emotions even Gibbs.

"The ring bearer?" The marriage celebrant says. Zac walks up...

"Anthony DiNozzo, do you take Ziva David to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asks.

Tony's POV

Grabs the ring, "I do."

"Do you Ziva David, take Anthony DiNozzo to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Ziva's POV

Grabs the ring, "I do" Tony flashes me his 100 watt grin.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you now may kiss the bride."

We kiss, it felt like fireworks. Everyone was clapping and cheering. We said Goodbye to Tali and gave her a hug. Tony then picked me up bridle style and ran me down the aisle to go on our honeymoon.

Yay finished! (Not the book just chapter) Happy Birthday Michael Weatherly! 

Does anyone want me to do a second part? Like as there Honeymoon. I do have an idea on it, comment if you want me too. Love you guys, thank you for the votes/comments xxxxx