Treat you better

Treat you better- Shawn Mendes all rights go to him for the song. Just thought I haven't done a song fic in awhile. Also Sorry if there are any mistakes as my head is still very sore, and my vision is blurry from concussion. #I hate bully's! Comment if you do. Anyways here is the story:

Tony's POV

I watch as I see her with him, is she really happy? I love her but she's with him. I'm actually in love with Ziva David, but she's in love with Ray Cruz.

There's something not right about CIRAY just the way he acts and behaves it just makes me wonder. Zi always wears long sleeve tops, scarves and long pants since she got to get with him. If he has ever lay a finger on Ziva, I'll kill him.

Ray leaves in a huff and Ziva walks up to me. "What do you think of Ray?" She questions.

I won't lie to you, I know he's just not right for you.

"Tony I...." she tries to explain but I interrupt.

You can tell me if I'm off but I can see it on your face when you say he's the one that you want. And your spending all your time in this wrong situation and anytime you want it to stop.. I know I can treat you better than he can. And any girl like you deserves a gentleman.

Ziva was speechless

Tell me why are we wasting time on all your wasting crying when you should be with me instead. I know I can treat you better, BETTER THAN HE CAN.

I'd stop time for you, the second you say you'd like me too, I just want to give you the loving that your missing, baby just to wake up with you. Would be everything I need, and this could be so different just tell me what you want to do. 'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can.......

"Tony I was going to say, I agree and say that I love you, and only you, I broke up with Ray so I could be with you," Ziva whispers.

Ziva's POV

Tony, I think was in shock and speechless. "Tony, say something!" I plead.  What if this was all a joke that Tony didn't actually love me.
"Promise, I'll never let you down. I love you Ziva David.... " I interrupted Tony by my lips crashing onto his. Let's just say we had an eventful night that night.

So sorry it's a short chapter. I'll try and improve.