Snow time with Tali

Hey, I'm sorry if there is any mistakes, my head is not right at the moment, I've done my best with this chapter, I'll edit it when I'm better. I'm not at school today as the girl who bet me up is back at school, I wish she would get expelled!!!!! Anyways I really wanna say thank you to 1914ab for commenting on the A/N it really means a lot, since that I've been trying to think of a good plot line, hope you like it. This one is to say thank you 1914ab

*Tony, Ziva and Tali are both staying at Gibbs house because the power is out at their house from a snow storm.*  (tali is like 4 years old)

Tali's POV

I open my eyes as I wake up and I peek out of the window at Grandpa's house and I see white, I see snow. YAY!!!!!!! I quickly run to where Ima and Aba (mummy and daddy) are sleeping and jump on them and say "Ima, Aba wake up!!!!" Tony groans "Tali, please go back to bed."
"Come on, Aba, it's snowing outside. I wanna play!!!" I plead.  "Shh, princess you don't want to wake up Ima, why don't you go see what grandpa Gibbs is doing?" Tony suggests. "Okay" I say as I go down to grandpa Gibbs.

Tony's POV

I start to kiss up Ziva's neck, she wakes up. "Mmm Tony" she mumbles. "Where's Tali?" She asks. "She's gone down to Grandpa Gibbs, because it is snowing." I say. "We better get up then Tony" she says. "When do we get to sleep in" i say. "True, five more minutes ok?" She gives in. "Yes and that gives me five minutes to kiss you." I say smiling. I start snatching kisses from Ziva, "I love you so much" Ziva says in between kisses.  "I love you too" I say. "Come on Tony! Let's get up and dressed." Ziva say secretly not wanting him to stop kissing me. "Fine!" I agree. We get up and dressed and head down the stairs and wander to Gibbs living room.

Ziva's POV

I walk down with Tony to expect Tali and Gibbs to be in the living room. We head to the kitchen, couldn't see them there either, we know Gibbs wouldn't take Tali to the basement because his Rifle is in there. We search around yelling out for Tali. "maybe they could be outside" Tony suggests. We open the door to outside, Gibbs actually finally put a lock on the door I notice. What Tony and I see we stand there in complete shock..

We see Gibbs and Tali playing together in the snow, Thee Leroy Jethro Gibbs making snow angels with Tali and helping make snowman. Gibbs looked up at us then back at Tali, then Tali ran up to us "Ima! Aba! Come play in the snow with Grandpa Gibbs." Tali squeals. "Alrighty then" Tony and I say in unison. We all had a fun day with Tali in the snow.

Sorry if you don't think it's that good I just thought I needed to thank you 1914ab. Hope you do like it.

Thank you xox