Fire? Fire!

Ziva POV

I wake up to the smell of smoke, I hear screams and glass breaking, I rub my eyes and see fire all around me. "Fire? Fire!"

Tony's POV

I'm deciding whether to tell Zi how I feel, I don't want to be rejected. I go for a jog to her apartment and see it up in flames....

I called 911 immediately...

I didn't know what else to do so I ran in...

Ziva's POV

This all just seems like one big nightmare. I get up and grab my favourite knife, phone, and a picture of Tony and I in Paris and put it in my go bag I have next to my bed in case of emergency like right now. I am about to walk out of my apartment when the ceiling and instillation came crashing down. "Ahhh" I scream.

Fire is all around me, a beam has fallen on top of me on my waist. I lay there unable to move.

Tony's POV

I go in and it's just engulfed with smoke and flames. I sprint up two flights of stairs to where Ziva's apartment is, when I got there. I decided to crawl because I could barely breathe. "Ziv..a? *cough* where a..re *cough* you?" I say with all the strength I have left.

I look around and see part of a ceiling collapsed, it's right outside Ziva's apartment door. The flames are getting heavier and heavier. The fire is spreading, at the moment there's fire all around me. I can faintly hear sirens and screams. It's getting harder to breathe because of the smoke. I hear moaning, "Ziva where are you?" I repeat well coughing. "To..ny is t..hat yo..u ?".....

Ziva's POV

I try look around, I think it's Tony.  "Yes Zi, it's me." He rushes up to my side. "Keep looking at me Zi, that's right, keep looking at me." My eyes are really heavy I struggle to keep them open. "I..t hur..ts" I try to talk. "I know Zi, somehow we will get that off you, and we will both be ok, ok?" Tony tells me. "Ok" I say. "Ton..y I just w..ant you too kn...ow that I .. love-" I was interrupted by Tony crashing his lips on to mine. He pulled away "I love you too Zi and I will get you out of here, and we can move in together, get married and have kids" he suggested. "That sounds like a great plan" I said. "How are we gonna get that off you?" Tony wonders. "Anyone up here!" I hear a deep voice yell....

Tony's POV

I told Ziva I loved her but actually she told me first and I kissed her it felt great. I'm scared though, how am I gonna get that beam off her I don't want to paralyse her. That's when I see three firefighters and two paramedics come in with hoses, oxygen tanks and a stretcher.  "Yes. We are here" I reply. They gave Zi and I am oxygen mask/tank (what ever they are called)

We had to get the beam off her, two of the firefighters and I used all of our energy to push up the beam. I could see fear in Ziva's eyes The paramedics carefully and quickly rolled her on to the stretcher. They hand me her bag. Suddenly more of the ceiling came down my instinct was to protect Ziva. I cover her body carefully well she is lying on the stretcher. "Yo..u didn't.. have to d..o tha...t Tony." Ziva explained. "Yes I do you are my sweetcheeks, you are my everything." I replied.  Ziva smiled.
Everyone was ok, we all slowly got Zi down carefully, the paramedics rushed us into hospital by ambulance well the firefighters stayed.

I was at the hospital waiting on news for Ziva, sitting anxiously. I decided to look in her bag, there was clothes, her scarf, pocket knife and a picture of me and her in Paris. I started flashing back to Paris.

"Mr DiNozzo?." I was knocked out of my thoughts by a deep voice. "Yes?" I stood up instantly. "She's doing just fine, she's in 267 I can take you there if you like?" The doctor explained. "Thank you." He led me to her room. "I'll give you two some time alone, press the button if you need anything Miss David" he told Ziva. "Thank you doc, I will." Ziva said.

"Hi how do you feel?" I asked. "I'm fine, just bit sore, how are you?" Ziva replied back. "I'm fine Zi." I say truthfully."Thank you Tony." Ziva thanks. "Anytime Zi, Id do it again, I told you we would be okay."

"I love you To-" I interrupted Ziva, with my lips crashing on to hers. "I love you too."

I'm absolutely so sorry for not updating I feel so bad, I'm at school at the moment at lunch time, sitting by myself what a surprise. Anyway people don't care, hope you enjoying the book and sorry for not updating.  Love you guys x