Truth or Dare?

Ziva's POV

Tony, Tim, Abby and I were at Abby's apartment we all decided, more like Abby begging us too. Come over for a slumber party. I was a bit worried Tony is here and matter of fact I love him.

I'm lost in my own world, then I hear Abby suggest "let's play truth or dare?"

Oh no, truth or dare just leads to trouble but I agree anyways.

Tony's POV

We are about to play Truth or Dare, I'm watching as Ziva is in her own world. God she is Beautiful, I love her but I don't have the balls to tell her that.

"Truth or Dare? " Abby asks me. "Ahh Dare." I say. Abby whispers in Tim's ear. Zi and I just watch. "Ok Tony, I dare you to kiss Ziva passionately." Abby says with a smirk on her face. Ziva looks shocked. It's been a few months since Somalia and she hasn't been out with anyone or hasn't really been out just to go too work and to go for a run and she hasn't opened up about Somalia. "Umm okay" I say. I don't wanna do it if Ziva doesn't want too.

"Are you ok to do this? I love you Ziva," I whisper. She nods. I lean in for a kiss, it got more heated, it felt like fireworks, we broke away for air. That was the best kiss I ever had. Then I hear Ziva whisper ever so slightly, "I love you too Tony" I just smile at her. After rounds of finding out Abby and Tim are together and daring them to kiss one another and finding out everyone's secrets even Ziva cracked open a bit and about what really happened in Paris between me and Zi. It had been a long night so we decided to hit the movies and get into our Pajamas.

We decided to watch 'Blendid' starring Adam Sandler. I was in my sleeping bag, Ziva was next to me, she has fallen asleep, even when she is sleeping she is still beautiful. Tim and Abby fall asleep so I turn off the movie and try to go to sleep.

Half an hour later, I saw Ziva moving, squirming, then she starting muttering something in, I think it was Arabic. "Ziva?" I whisper and shake her shoulder gently not wanting to hurt her.
She jolts up, sweating. "T..ony?" She says in between cries. "It's ok, sweet cheeks it's just me and it's just a bad dream. Do you wanna lie in here with me?" I say. "Uhh... o..k To..ny, if th..ats okay" she says shaking. "Come here," I say softly. She hops into my sleeping bag and I put my arms around her. "Shhh Ziva, sleep. I will protect you from your nightmares and demons, I meant what I said before, I love you." I say deep into her chocolate eyes and kiss her on the forehead "Thank you Tony, I love you too" she mumbles then kisses me. 5 minutes later her eyes are heavy, she closes her eyes then she falls asleep.

Abby's POV

I wake up at about 9:30am and see Tony and Ziva in the same sleeping bag, Tony's arm wrapped protectively around Ziva. I see Tim starting to wake up, he looks at me then I point, he looks and knows what I mean. We both say in unison, "Tiva finally happened."