Nightmares

Ziva's POV

The intense heat of the cigarette as it presses down on my arm one after the other. Saleem crushes the cigarette to the ground and says "we are going to have some 'fun'" he started undressing me and slowly pushed inside of me...

I screamed and jolted up I looked around to see my surroundings it was just a nightmare. I started crying I mean what happened to the Mossad officer that never showed her feelings. I decided to ring Tony and see if he could come over. The phone was dialling then I hear him say in a groggy voice "DiNozzo." "Hi Tony, I'm sorry did I wake you?"I say to him sympathetically. "Yea you did Zi but it doesn't matter is everything okay?" He said. "No, can you please come over" I said just about to break down. "Yup, I'll be over in 5mins" Tony said and the line went dead.

I waited for Tony, then I heard a knock on my door it was Tony, I opened it and told him to come in. "What's wrong Zi?" He said concerned. "I.. I.. I have nightmares about Saleem and his men and what they did to me." I started sobbing. "It's okay Ziva, I will protect you, I'm here for you, At Lo Levad."

Okay so i would like to let you guys know that I don't mind if you give me ideas for a short story or give me something to improve on. No ideas of short stories are wrong. Btw I don't have wifi where I live 😢 so I write chapters off line then go to school to publish them and I have been really sick of school so I have been writing a lot. I have wrote 7 parts including this and 5 ones before this, anyway hope you enjoying the book xxx