Easter

Omg just noticed this I forgot to post it I wrote it on Easter tho anyways here ya go!!!!

Ziva's POV

I watch as my two beautiful not to mention cheeky daughters, Talia Caitlin DiNozzo and Scarlet Kelly DiNozzo. Yes! DiNozzo. I have been married to him for 3 years now.  I glance over at my husband and a smile creeps up across his face as he sees his two girls grabbing a little bucket each, smiling and laughing hunting around the house for Easter eggs from Easter bunny. They follow the trail then  it leads to on the table where there are a heap of chocolate to malteasers to Cadbury chocolate to whittakers and more I don't even know the name.

My husband looks at me then comes up to me and kisses me and whispers "Happy Easter!" Then I reply "I love you, and happy Easter!"

We watch our girls get so excited as they see all the chocolate. "Now now girls not too much chocolate today:)" I say and Tony smiles.

I'm sorry all of my stories are shorter than normal lately but no one is commenting and giving me ideas I would really appreciate if at least I don't know two people do. Please no ideas are wrong. Anyways HAPPY EASTER! Just thought I might do something  to do with Easter:)