Top?

Ziva's POV

After a long days work of a cold case Tony and I were driving to his place but we were in seperate cars to avoid suspicion from Gibbs. Tony and I have been dating for 2 months now.

I had got to Tony's apartment, he wasn't here yet, even tho I do have a key I don't wanna be rude and just barge on in. Just then Tony sneaks up behind me and I jump out of my skin. "Tonyyyy you know not to scare me like that." I say teasingly. "Sorry sweetcheeks" Tony apologises. We walk inside, he starts to kiss me...

"Tony, can we continue this after dinner;)" I ask. Secretly not actually wanting it to end. "Ok sweetcheeks if you insist." Tony gives in. "What's for dinner then my little Hairy butt?" I ask. "How a bout la pasta DiNozzo?" He says in his Italian accent. "Yes, I don't not mind."

After dinner

Tony's POV

"Hmm, what do you wanna do Zeevah?" I teased. "Hmmm, anything you want Tonyyyy" she teased back. "I mean we could watch a movie?" I say sitting on the couch. "Remember our little unfinished business." Ziva said with a seductive grin. " hmm that sounds like a way better idea, the movie is out of the question."

Ziva's POV

Tony's hand rubs up my back and he feels my curves he pulls my top off over my head and begins kissing me, I tug at his tie as it becomes loose I start to unbutton his shirt. I throw the shirt across the living room. "Should.. we ... continue... this in ... my bed room." Tony mumbled through kisses. "Yes" I reply. We make our way to his new QUEEN size bed. (He brought a new one when we started dating) Tony picks me up gently and puts me onto the bed.

Explicit!!!!!

He kisses up my neck and a moan escapes my lips, I unbutton his trousers and toss them across the room. He does the same with mine. I'm just left in my bra and underwear and Tony's just in his boxers.

Last of all I remove Tony's boxers to see his solid form. Tony has given be hickeys all around my neck. He removes my remaining clothes. He pushes me on to the pillow and he says "tell me when I'm close" I nod. His lips leave my neck and make there way down to my vagina. He kissed my folds ever so lightly, then his tongue dove in, he was using it like a probe. His tongue dove out and he started to finger me, it felt so good, I kept moaning, and then a big. Ahhhh, Tony! I'm gonna get him back. "My turn." I whispered to him. He nodded. I got up on my knees and Tony lay down and went in between his thighs I kissed him from his lips to his neck right the way down to his cock. I kiss it very gently, I start to deep throat him, Tony was enjoying it. "Zi, I'm really close I'm gonna erupt any second." Tony said. I was ready. Then I swallowed until I ran him dry that made Tony happy.  Then Tony got back on top of me and he pushes his cock into my vagina, I clench the sheets he pushes it in right as far as it can go, he starts pushing more and more hardcore. "Tony," I said while sweating. "Yes sweet cheeks"
"I prefer to be on top" I said."oh yes how could i forget." He said.

Let's just say by morning we were very tired.