29. "I hope they make it"

"Oooh", you whined upon seeing the price of a sweater you thought was nice.

It had started making you uncomfortable that Jimin was only taking you to super expensive shops. You didn't dare even try to look at the prices anymore.

"Come on babe, you need clothes", he chuckled and simply took the sweater over his arm.
He was proud of the new nickname he had started using for you. The soft "Jagi" times were gone. He was now Christian Park, also known as the guy who prefered to call you babe.

"No, no you can't buy that!", you argued.

He raised an eyebrow, knowing exactly why you were so nervous. Taking a glimpse at the price, he rolled his eyes.
"Oh please, if this is about the price, get used to it. I'll keep getting only the best for you."

You pulled a face, but didn't argue anymore. He pecked your lips before proceeding to walk through the aisles with you.
He had to go to the men's department himself, but didn't leave your side at any time.

Jimin was afraid of leaving you alone again and you felt his nervousness ever since this morning.

After wrapping up for the day, you got out of the store and sighed.
Your legs hurt from all the walking.
You had no idea that Jimin was such a guy for shopping, as you had never done that with him before.

Jimin took your hand and entwined your fingers.
"We have one more stop to make."

"Please no more shopping, I don't know if I can keep this up", you whined.

He laughed.
"You need some more training. You shouldn't get tired this easily."

That was true, but you hadn't done any assassin work ever since you had come to live with him. It was only natural that you had started getting out of shape.

"Don't worry, we're going somewhere else", he chimed happily.

You walked with him, enjoying the view of the slowly dimmering light over the city.
Again, you wondered how Bangtan was and what they were doing.

You still had to call them when you got the chance.

---

"We have a reservation under the name Park", Jimin spoke to the man.

As you guessed, he had taken you to a fancy restaurant. The man nodded and took you over to a special table which was hidden behind the others.

There were other guests, all looking very noble. Mostly tanned tourists and locals, but an asian man in the back caught your attention. His face and hair were hidden beneath a black hat, which matched his suit. You couldn't see his face properly.

Jimin looked over there for a second, his lips pursing. But he simply sat down across from you, to keep an eye on the man who sat behind you.

"Order anything you like", he sweetly said, leaning on his ellbows.
You gulped when seeing the prices on all those dishes.

"If you had told me we were coming here, I would have dressed up nicely", you nervously laughed.

His eyes gleamed while looking at you.
"You're beautiful either way", he simply stated, making you scoff.

"I don't remember you being this cheesy."

He snickered.
"Yeah? Well I've always thought that you were beautiful. Even if I didn't say it, I thought it."

"Oh stop", you rolled your eyes at his sudden outburst of emotion.

He sighed and kept glancing to the man over your shoulder.