Armor Of The Fallen (Original POV)

We walked through the forest. It was dusk so the only light was from the moon. It was like we was walking for an hour, but it was a day.
     Then, SNAP! I froze, along with the others. I looked over and saw Payton turn to her wolf form and Dax in a pounce position. SNAP! It was closer this time.
     All of a sudden a log was thrown at us. A shadow stepped out and it had a curly smile. It growled and lunged toward me. I pulled out my staff hit it in the face, sending it flying to the right.
     More started emerging from the trees. Two lunging at each of us. I couldn't count all of them. They kept coming out of nowhere.
     All of a sudden a red flash went by us. A small, crimson cloaked figure jumped on the back of a monster and snapped its neck. It jumped to another and did the same. The figure did this till all the shadows were dead.
     It turned to us and I could see a lavender tint, guessing that was the eyes. The figure took off the cloak revealing a little girl, maybe nine or so, under it.
"How the bloody hell did this kid take out those monsters?" Eragon whispered to me.
     I shrugged and went over to her. She looked like a normal person until she smiled and you got up close to her. She had pointy ears and black fangs while the rest of her teeth was white.
     She was wearing a light blue shirt with a white dragon symbol on it and regular gray jeans. As well white boots.
"Hello." She said in childish voice that had a small Australian accent to it.
"Hi I'm Finnex and you are?" I asked.
"I'm Lixa and yes I may look nine, but really I'm twenty two Mate." She said.
"Do you act like it?" Gee said.
"Hmm not in this form, I act like a child." Lixa said.
"Oh God." Eragon said.
"You have problem with it Wizard of Oz?" Lixa snapped.
     All of us busted it out laughing. While Eragon stood there glaring at Lixa.
"Yeah what 'bout you rejected Christmas Elf?" Eragon shot back.
"I'll have you know Oz don't think Imma suck up to ya just because you helped Dorthy and gave a tin man a fake ass heart." Lixa said.
"Ok-Ok please I can't take more." I said still laughing.
"Anyway what are people like you doing here? It's dangerous to go through the forest, 'specially at dusk." Lixa asked.
"We're helping a friend, he was token away by the Oracle." I said.
"Hmm maybe I can help ya! I know a village along this way maybe they saw something like that." She said.
"Ok deal." I said.
"Great!" She said, "Hold on though."
     She started to glow and grow! She grew until she was five, two and looked back at us.
"Follow me." She said this time in a husky thick accent.

     We kept walking through the forest. Lixa told us that she was a dragon rider and in her tribe whenever you officially learned to ride, you are sent to a random forest.
     She even told us a tale of a dragon rider that went rogue and left his tribe when he was thirteen. Barely knowing the way of a dragon, yet he still went through.
     We all followed Lixa and finally ended up at a village, with Nekos, Kitsunes, Werewolves, and Water Sprites. They all looked at me and gasped. I heard whispers through the crowd.
     An elf with light brown skin walked up to me. He bowed?
"Finnex the word is out of your journey. You'd like to save Valkry correct?" He said.
"Yes! Do you know where he might be?" I asked.
"I may, but if he's where I think he is you need protection." He said, "I'm Thore."
"Like the God?" Clara asked.
"Yes it's my Blacksmith name thank you." Thore said, "My true name is Ceil." (Yes I just did that, GET OVER IT!)
"Ok whatever you say Thore." Gee mocked.
     Thore led us through the village to a fairly large hut with a cow hide door. He pulled back the hide to reveal weapons, shields, and armor. Then I saw a piece  of armor that I recognized.
     The Armor Of The Fallen. It's said the Dark Guardian wears it. Each Guardian has a piece of armor.
     The Forest Guardian is Armor Of The Blossoms.
     The Light Guardian is Armor Of The Risen.
     The Undead Guardian is Armor Of The Graves.
     The Angelic Guardian is The Armor Of The Doves.
     The Ocean Guardian is Armor Of The Sea.
     Finally the...Shadow Guardian is Armor Of The Night.
     The Armor Of The Fallen and Night is said if you put them on the powers are darkened. I didn't notice I was starring at it because I felt a pat on my back.
     I jumped and looked back to see Ceil there.
"Whoa didn't mean to scare ya." He said, "I see you found the Armor."
"Yes." I said.
"Take it." Ceil said.
"What?!" Eragon said, "Do You relies if she wears that her powers will be out of control-"
"ERAGON!" Ceil said, "Valkry told me to give it to her."