Coming Clean

I found my way to the Hall of Sequence and went in. I did what Eragon told me and got Viva's crystal orb. I went home and sat on the couch.
"Alright Dax let's see what we have.." I said while Dax jumped beside me.
     I swept across the orb and I was at the castle. No one was around, except Valkry and a girl. Viva... I thought. I saw Eragon at the top leaning on a column; watching.
"Viva! We must talk." Valkry said.
     She giggled, "About what?"
"You know what...How could you?" Valkry said, more menacing this time.
"Valkry I believe you know why. It's simple I'm in this for power, why would I do it for you?"
"I should kill you for this-"
"But you won't! Because you're scared."
"AM NOT!!" He yelled.
"Sure, if not then go ahead and kill me. I'm sure your mother what've wanted you too, she would be cheering you on. OH, but she's not here because guess what?"

"I killed her."
"YOU BITCH!!!" Valkry yelled.
     Valkry grabbed a ShadowGun, but it exploded in his hand. He growled and thousands of shadowing shards flew toward Viva.
     She fell to the ground. She was dead.
"Burn in Hell." Valkry spat and walked away.
     It all faded and I was back at my home. Dax whined and I pat his head. I got up along with Dax, he grew his wings, and we flew toward the castle.
(I'M HEADING STRAIGHT FOR THE CASTLE!! I'm not sorry)
     I landed in front and headed in. I looked in every room and eventually found Valkry.
"Hello Finn~" He said.
     I just glared at him, I didn't move. Dax growled behind me. I held him back and walked up to him. I kept my glare. He smiled innocently, I didn't fall for it. I slapped him and started to walk away. I felt a firm hand on my wrist and I was spun to face Valkry.
"What was that for?!" He asked.
"I know what you did!" I yelled, "You killed her."
"Finnex she killed my mother!"
"Ok yes that's one reason, but how do I know you killed others? Killed thousands of innocent people?" I asked.
     He sighed, "Finnex I have killed people, many to be exact, but you need to know they weren't innocent. They tried to kill others."
     He let go of my wrist and he fell to his knees. He let out a light sob.
"Finn I lost many friends due to them betraying me or being betrayed. I don't want lose more." He said in a cracking voice.
     I sat next to him and put my hand on his back.
"Valkry you won't lose me." I whispered.
     I was turned in front of Valkry and he brushed my hair behind my ear. He placed his head on my shoulder.
"Promise?" He asked.
"I promise." I said.
     I lifted his head up and wiped away a tear that fell from his cheek. Dax walked up and climbed in Valkry's lap. I sighed and got up. I helped Valkry up and he leaned on my shoulder.
     I led him to what seemed his room and layed him on his bed. I walked over to a window and got on the ledge. Dax immediately grew wings and climbed up with me.
"Goodbye Finn." I heard him say.
"Bye Valkry." I said.
     I jumped from the window and took off. I flew through the night. Then, I saw Eragon on the ground........bleeding.