New Home

Me and Valkry walked through a forest, to be honest, it was gorgeous. We eventually ended up at a small hut, we entered it, and a woman was sitting there reading a book.
She was a dragon mixed with a Neko. Her ears and tail were brown, her wings were dark green and blue, she had reddish hair, and golden eyes. She wore a white shirt with a leather vest and blue shorts. Along with no shoes, a black leather bracelet with a bell on it, and green glasses.
"Hello dear~ I'm Clara." She said.
"Clara this is Finnex." Valkry said.
"Nice to meet ya!" Clara said.
Another woman ran into the room. She was a dragon. She had brown curly hair, turquoise eyes, and her wings were light green and white. She wore a light green shirt that was black underneath and black shorts. She was also barefoot and had a sword in her hands, it was made of bone and fire.
"Hey Valkry." She said.
"Hello Gee." Valkry said.
"Who's this?" Gee asked.
"That's Finnex!" Clara said, "Isn't she cool looking I've never seen a Faller with golden wing tips before."
     I looked at my wings and giggled. We said our goodbyes and Valkry and I went to another part of the woods. He led me to a tree house like structure.
     It was small. It had vines growing into the window and a branch stuck out of another which led to a platform.
"This will be your and Dax's home." Valkry said holding the small dog.
"What type of dog is he?" I asked.
"He's a Drogumia. Which means when he's older he'll have Bat wings and be about three feet tall." Valkry explained.
"Wow..." I said.
     Valkry took my hand and we flew up to the entrance of the home. The inside was bigger than the outside. It had a sofa made of rabbit hide, a oak coffee table, and a blue dog bed that had Dax sewn into it. On the other side a mirror stood there along with an armor stand.
     The kitchen had marble counters and oak cabinets. Then, Valkry led me to what seemed to be, my room. It had a queen bed, with navy blue covers, a book shelf of enchantment books, and a wardrobe.
"This is your new home." Valkry said, "Enjoy, Love." He flew away.
"Dax?" I said, and the small puppy looked at me, "Did he just call me 'Love'?"
     Dax wagged his tail and yelped happily.
"Wow." I said, "I bet my training starts tomorrow, aye?"
     I sat on the sofa and Dax jumped onto my lap. He yelped and licked my nose. Well that's great... I thought.