Who Is Viva?

I woke up. I felt the presence of someone passing by my home. I got up and looked out the window, I saw a figure walking into the woods.
I jumped out and followed it. Soon coming up to a field, where two men stood. It was Valkry and another person.
The other had a cloak on with the hood over his eyes, but I could see what he was wearing. It was a flame colored shirt and black jeans. I could also make out some boots and a tattoo of a symbol on his arm.
"Eragon I told you once, I will tell you again to get through your skull." Valkry began, "You will not do anything to hurt her in anyway."
"You don't know what she might be! She could be a spy!" Eragon said.
"Why do you not trust anyone?! Yes I agree she has unnatural powers for a Faller, but it doesn't mean she's a spy!"
"Ah, you seem to have forgotten." Eragon chuckled, "Remember Viva?"
"I do not speak of her anymore..."
"See she may be like her."
"No! I'm done speaking of this..." Valkry said and flew away.
     Who's Viva? I thought to myself. I didn't notice that Eragon snapped his head back to where I was hiding. I felt myself being lifted from the ground and slung into a tree.
     Then, I was picked up again.
"Was you eavesdropping? I knew it!" Eragon yelled.
"No no! I thought someone went by home and I found myself here." I said.
"Yeah okay-" Eragon was cut off.
     Valkry punched him in the throat. I fell to the ground and got up quickly.
"Let's get you to Clara." Valkry said.

     An hour later, I walked out of Clara's home. She said I had a couple of bruises on my wings, but I'd be fine. Valkry insisted on walking me home.
"I'm very sorry for Eragon, he's been like this for eight or nine years." He said, "I get why you was there, you have a power of sensing things, it goes through Fallers. I don't mind."
"Who's Viva?" I asked.
     Valkry stopped in his tracks and sighed, "I'd rather not tell you."
"Well I'm going to walk the rest of my way. I'll see you soon." I said.
     I walked off. Once I got to the house I saw Eragon. He was siting on a branch of a tree. I flew up next to him.
"What do you want?" He growled.
"I'm sorry." I said.
"No don't be, I am. Look I know you're wondering who Viva is." He said.
"Do you know?" I asked.
"I'm only gonna tell you this. If you go to the Hall Of Sequence, you'll go ask Shea for Viva's crystal orb. It shows the way they die."
"Okay. Why are you telling me this?"
"Because Finnex you need to know the truth. Why one of the reasons you're here. Why you have these powers. Why you're not like the others..."
"Does this mean that we're friends?"
"Don't get your dreams up, but you can say we are companions."
"Well can I see your face? And start over?"
     He took off his hood. He had a muzzle like mask covering his mouth and pale skin. He also had black hair and dark blue eyes with red specks.
"I'm Eragon." He said and he stuck out his hand. I saw a slight smile under the mask.
"I'm Finnex." I said and shook his hand. I smiled back.
"Now I must go." He said and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.