Mark explained to me that although I did beat his ass, this whole thing turned over on him. He waltzed his ass in an event that was hosted by me, knowing I'd be there, and was antagonizing my girlfriend, who has a restraining order out on him. See where I'm going with this? Even if we did go to court and fight this thing out, he either might end up paying fines, with money he doesn't have, and/or get a misdemeanor charge with jail time for violating the restraining order. Karma was a bitch though, and he was gonna get his.

I looked over at Christian again before heading back to our room. Madi still wasn't back in the bed, but I climbed in anyway. "Baby." I called out for her. Instead of responding, she swung the door open and walked out. "What?" "What? That's how you answer your man?" I smirked.

She rolled her eyes and slipped back into the bed. "My bad. Yes massa Chrissypha. What can I's do fa ya suh?" The look I shot her made her laugh. She drew closer to me and threw her arm over my chest and her legs over mine as she continued laughing. I let my hands wash over her lower back and ass.

"You swear you funny." I mumbled. "I am funny." She retorted. "You corny." "Chris! If anybody's corny it's you!" She giggled. I fanned her off and turned on the TV. "Is everybody still sleeping?" She asked. "I think so, I just checked on Christian and he was still knocked." I replied flipping the channels.

I settled on a reruns of Martin and put my hands behind my head. "Baby." Madison called from below me. "Huh?" I answered with my eyes still glued to the television. I knew she was speaking, but for whatever reason, I could only focus on Martin clowning Pam for the millionth time. When I chuckled, she sat up and gave me the stank eye.

"Christopher, are you listening to me?" She asked. "Yeah, baby I'm listening." I lied. "What'd I say then?" She crossed her arms over her breasts. "Uh..." I started. "Something about Christian's school right?" "No! I said, we need to get new furniture for Christian's room."

"For what?" I asked finally paying attention to the conversation. "We just bought all this shit not too long ago." She had a field day in that furniture store when we bought this house and decorated his room. Shit, she put a dent in our account decorating this big ass house.

"He needs a new bed. That race car bed is already too small. Plus, I wanna get a few other things for the house. Like, the second guest room could use an armchair and an ottoman." She said pushing her hair out of her face. "Why I feel like you gonna drag me around to do this shit with you?" "That's cause I ammmm!" She giggled.

She got on her hands and knees and leaned over to peck me quickly. "You don't have a choice either. I want us to make a decision together." I sighed, "Alright. But, come here." I gripped the bottom of her tee shirt. "Uh uh, lover boy.." She pulled away from me and rolled over on her side of the bed.

I kissed my teeth but still managed to pull her back to me while she laughed. "Chris, our whole family is in the house." She reminded me while I feasted on her neck. "Everybody sleep." I grumbled. I moved my lips from her neck to her lips, carefully slipping off her shorts.

Before I could get some shit going, there was a knock at the door. I let out a frustrated groan and threw myself back against my pillows. A nigga couldn't catch a break. Madi only laughed and pulled her shorts back on. She pulled the covers over us and told whoever was at the door to come in.

My cock-blocking ass sister waltzed in, with a sly look on her face. "I'm not interrupting nothing, am I?" She asked as she crept in the room slowly. "Hell yea-" "No. What's up Ly?" Madi cut me off. I kissed my teeth and shot her a look that only made her laugh.

"I was gonna make breakfast, but y'all ran out of eggs. Soooo.... brother can you take me to the store, please?" She smiled. I groaned but got up nonetheless. "Let me brush my teeth." I shoved the covers away from me before heading towards the bathroom. I peeped when my sister made her way into my spot, making herself comfortable with my wifey.