How Many Drinks?

Madison

Madison

"My feet hurt, Heather." Tylee whined. "Heatherrrr." Tylee continued to whine. "Ok, Tylee. We're gonna leave right now." She said caressing her cheek. Trell picked her up and she put her small arms around his neck.

"Yesssss! Finally!" I said as we approached the exit to the zoo. "Girl calm down, it isn't even that serious." Heather laughed. "The hell it wasn't! My feet hurt and these animals smell disgusting. Never again." I said shaking my head.

By now Christian and Desean were knocked out. Those little demons. Everyone was tired and it was definitely time to go home. As for me I was annoyed and pissed off. Ty and his hoe have been sticking their tongues down each other's throats all fucking day. Who does that shit while children are around? Ugh.

We all exited the zoo and were outside in the parking lot. "Welp. That was fun, spending time together and all, but we should never do it again." I said seriously making most of them laugh. Tootie and Trell were putting the kids in the cars, buckling them in their seats safely. While Mama J had Christian in her arms.

I was heading to my car to put my bag down when I heard Kaya calling me. "Whaaaat?" I whined making her giggle. She waved me back over to her where Chris, Mel, Heather, and Mijo were. Ty was seated on the hood of his Audi was Chyna on his lap, laughing it up. "Mama J wants to take kids out tonight, so I'm having a little get together at my house tonight. So I better see you there." She smiled. "Nigga what if I had shit to do?" I smirked. "I could give a fuck less about what you have to do. You better be at my house tonight." She laughed. "Yes, massa." I giggled. I kissed her cheek and hugged her goodbye as she headed for her car, not before ending the invitation to every one in the parking lot.

"Party at Kaya's house. Only real niggas and bitches with REAL bodies allowed. Text me for more info!" She said before laughing hard and hopping in her car. "Oh Lord." Mel laughed. Chyna mean mugged her as Kaya rode by sending air kisses to everyone. "Kaya is a trip, yo." Mijo joined.

"We'll see y'all there though right?" Trell asked pulling Heather into his chest. "Yep." We all said. "Tootie, you in there or what?" I asked making her head shoot up from her phone. "No, maybe next time. I have a date." She smirked. "With who?" Chris quickly jumped up. "None of your business, Chris." She said rolling her eyes. "Is it with...?" I trailed off giving her the side eye. She gasped and blushed giving me my answer. "Oh my God! He finally got the courage to ask?" She giggled and smiled.

Lytrell had met Dante at my baby shower. He was a close business partner of mine and we were also close friends. I basically considered him my brother. One thing about Dante though that turned Tootie all the way off. The nigga had way too hoes. And she wasn't here for none of it. So she never gave him the time of day and he liked that about her. They became friends but everybody and they mama could see they both wanted more.

"You guys are so cute!" I gushed. " Is someone gonna answer my question?" Chris asked. "She already did. Leave her alone Chris." I said. I normally never say two words to the nigga unless it's about Christian, but right now he was getting on my nerves. He hates when people are in his love life, but love to be in other's. Boy bye.