Only One

Chris

Chris

"You smell good, girl." Austin said as he threw his arm around Madi's shoulder. If he don't get his ass back! My eyebrows knitted up at them and my mama just shook her head before walking outside to talk to my auntie.

"Back all the way the hell up." I said as I sat between them, forcing Austin off of her. "Y'all R&B niggas is annoying." He muttered earning a smack to the back of his head from me. As a matter of fact, I know this nigga ain't talking about R&B! This nigga was really in is house about a minute ago, listening to 90s R&B love songs, when he was the one that broke up with his girl. "Us R&B niggas is who you was listening to when you broke up with your girl. 'Although we come to the end of the road' face ass." I sang.

The glare he was sending me was something serious, and Madi only made it worse by cracking up. She really found this shit hilarious. Now his glare moved over to Madi who was deadass dying in her seat.

"Love sick face ass." I continued. Another eruption of laughter flooded the room and I couldn't hold my laughter any linger. The both of us were rolling at this point, and the fact that she was clapping like a damn seal added to my laughter.

I swear this was one of my favorite things about her. She liked my sense of humor and my corny ass jokes. We kept each other laughing. Her laugh was so cute too.

"Whew!" She said as she got herself together. She wiped her tears and shook her head at my antics. "Give me a kiss." I said smiling over at her. She kissed my lips quickly as Austin was glaring at us. "Y'all real funny." He muttered. "Naw, real shit though. What happened between y'all? One minute y'all was good and out of nowhere, y'all broke up." I asked.

Austin hadn't really said nothing to about his breakup to me or Mijo. When they broke up, I found him at his house deep in his feelings. He said he didn't wanna talk about it, so we left it alone. He came around more than Ashley did though. She dipped on our asses. Even after I introduced her to Game she was M.I.A. cause he kept her under him.

"I don't wanna talk about it, man." He muttered. He shrugged his shoulders and pulled his phone out his pocket. Suddenly, Madi got up and went through the front door without another word to us. "Alright, now you wanna talk about it?" I asked. He only chuckled and smiled.

"I didn't wanna hurt Ashley." He started. "That girl has been my rock these past couple years. Yeah, we been through our share of shit, dumb shit mostly, but we always got through it. No matter what, we came back to each other because we thought this shit was gonna last forever. These last couple months have been nothing but hell though." He sighed.

"We was arguing over stupid shit. Petty shit. And then, for like a month and a half she was too busy for me.She was working and shit, and I get it, but she was ignoring me. I was tryna be supportive and act like shit was all good, but it wasn't-at least not to me."

He sighed again. "I met this girl-" "Ah, shit." I interrupted placing my head into my hands. "Nigga, wasn't it you warning me not to be a cheater when Madi was pregnant?" I asked. It was rhetorical, but this nigga answered anyway.