Risky Business

Daryl is pictured above. Btw, what's this ^ thing called? Lol

 Btw, what's this ^ thing called? Lol

Madison

"I'm freeeeee!" Jazmine shrieked as we walked through the elevator doors. I rolled my eyes at her antics and proceeded to my parked car in the spacious parking lot. "You're too overdramatic for me." I said shaking my head. "Girl please. This week has been hell. This half day really has me praising God. Lord knows I need a nap." She yawned.

"You're going home to nap? Why don't you come have lunch with me and my friends?" I asked. "Hmm. Food or sleep?" She questioned herself. "Damn, that's really two of my favorite things, but I think I'm gonna go with sleep." She grinned. "Alright, have fun." I laughed.

"Girl, I should be staying that to you! You about to be in the Caribbean living it up for a week! Lord, you about to come back pregnant with twins by time Chris is done with you." She joked making me cackle as I unlocked my car doors. I tossed my bag in the passenger seat before shutting the door. "Listen, all I know is, I'm excited to not be doing paper work. I'm so tired of doing my signature." I whined.

"You and I both. You deserve it though. You work hard. Now go enjoy yourself. You know I'll hold the fort down while you're away." She smiled. "I know you will. But please don't hesitate to call me if you need me." I said before pulling her into a hug. "I won't. See you in a week." She said before climbing into her car. I waved goodbye and hopped into my car.

Just as soon as I pulled out of the parking space, Kaya's loud ass called me. "Madison Nicole, you told me you'd be the first one here, with your lying ass. We're all here, waiting on your late ass!" She mouthed off. "I'm comingggg! I had some stuff I had to make sure was done before I leave tomorrow." "Mhm, bring your ass girl." She said before hanging up in my face. I rolled my eyes at her antics and let my phone sit in the cup holder as I drove to the café that they were all waiting for me at.

Humming the different song lyrics that played throughout the car, the ride didn't seem that long. I pulled to the restaurant and there was already a valet waiting to park my car. When I hopped out and handed over the keys, making sure to thank him before I made my way inside. The host escorted me to the booth in the back of the restaurant where all three of my bestfriends were sitting. I made sure to greet all of them with kisses on their cheeks.

"Took you long enough." Kaya huffed. "What crawled up your ass and died bitch?" I said kissing her cheek. "Anthony ain't give her no dick before he left." Ashley giggled. "Ashley shut your ass up." Kaya said giving her the stink eye. "And I did have some before he left, thank you very much." She snapped.

"When does he come back again? Cause your grouchy ass is getting on my nerves." Mel said before rolling her eyes. "I'm sorry y'all. I'm really feigning like a damn crack head." She said scratching for dramatic effect. "He gets back Monday." She informed us. "Yeah, so I know I'm not trying to be nowhere with your ass until Tuesday then." Mel said before rolling her eyes again.