Flashback #2

The First Time

"Kayaaaaa!" I whined. "I feel stupid! There's no way this shit is even gonna fit." I pouted. "Girl, don't make me come in there! You know damn well it's gonna fit! So put it on, and come out and let me see it!" She ordered. Again, I whined like a child before stomping one of my feet.

Sighing, I pulled the lace dress over my naked body, but not before rolling my eyes. After adjusting it to my liking, I turned from side to side eyeing myself from top to bottom. Hm. The top of the garment had my breasts sitting up nicely. The lower half forced my curves to come alive, and my ass looked great.

Fluffing my hair, I pulled the curtain back to reveal Kaya, Ashley, and Mel. "Bitch." Kaya said with wide eyes. "What it looks bad? Oh my God! I can't believe I let y'all convince-" "No bitch! You look good as fuck!" Kaya clapped. "Look at that ass!" Ashley chimed in. "Looks like Chris might get to see another side of his bestie tonight." Mel smirked.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves there boo boo." I remarked pointing in Mel's direction. Chris and I had been friends for a while now, and to be honest I had been catching feelings. But, there was no way I'd act on them. He had a girlfriend, and I respected that.

"He's gonna see you in this cute little dress and be like, 'Wow. My bestfriend really got ass and titties. Fuck is a girlfriend?'" Mel said in her best Chris impersonation. "Then that bright ass nigga is gonna sing to her, and then they'll live happily ever." Kaya sighed. "Don't forget the wedding they're gonna have. Cause y'all know Madison is a little high maintenance." Ashley made sure to add.

"Y'all are annoying." I said before rolling my eyes. "But seriously though Madison. Get this. You look beautiful." Mikaya said. Ashley and Mel soon agreed and I could only grin. "See bitch, you be doubting us, but you know we got you." She made sure to add. "Y'all know how I am when it comes to my body, but thank you. I'm gonna get it." I smiled.

After a little more chatter, I skipped back into the dressing room and changed back into my clothes. I payed for the dress, among other things from the store.The girls and I got something to eat from Chipotle due to Mel's craving, and I was on my way to Chris's house after.

Throughout these past three months, we'd only spoken a few times due to him being in the studio, touring, and promoting his album. The girls and I were here for a visit since we didn't get to see the boys that often. Plus, who doesn't love a free trip to LA. Chris convinced me to stay at his house, but I also had to cook for him. I had to plan our weekend, which was a compromise. But, I was cool with it as long as I got to see my bestfriend.

We were gonna have dinner tonight and spend the weekend together. I had it planned from top to bottom. Tonight, we'd have dinner, he have dessert, and we would have some much needed alone time with each other. Saturday was gonna be a night on the town, going to some club he had to make an appearance at. Sunday was still up in the air.

I made his favorite food and kept everything warm in the oven as I showered. I washed my hair, myself, and shaved before jumping out the shower. After drying some of the water from my hair, I applied some products and moved on to get dressed.

Slipping into the cute dress I bought earlier, I got dressed quickly. He had let me know he'd be home at 8 earlier, so I only had about ten minutes to get the food out of the oven and onto the table before he got here. Placing the array of foods on the table first, I went back to get the plates, silverware, and wine glasses.
At 8:10, I figured he would be around the corner. At 8:30, I figured he was stuck in traffic. At 9:00, I called him and his phone went straight to voicemail. I sat on the couch and convinced myself that there was no way he would stand me up. I'm not even sure when I fell asleep, but when I woke up and reached for my phone, the digital clock on my screen red 3:26 am.

I had only unread emails from prospective clients, no missed calls or texts from Chris. The food was cold, all my hard work went down the drain, and I was pissed. Here I was, in his big ass house, by my damn self, and miserable.
I swear I wanted nothing more than to yank the fucking table cloth off the table and let all this food, these dishes, and glasses shatter to fucking pieces. Instead, I just dragged myself to the kitchen to wrap up the food and store it in the fridge.

I ate a slice of the lemon cake I made before putting them in the fridge. I was putting the dishes and glasses away when I heard his security system sound all throughout the house. "Garage open."

Rolling my eyes at his presence, I put the last dish away and closed the cupboard. Grabbing some strawberries and some water, I made myself comfortable on the couch and turned the TV on. I settled on Home Alone 2 and even threw the blanket over my body to get more comfortable.

"Garage door open." The system warned and I knew he finally parked his car. He shut the door and I could hear him coming down the hall. "Madison." He called when he heard the television playing. I didn't utter a word. Instead, I just turned the TV up.

"Madison." He called again. "Christopher." I finally replied. "Ah shit, a nigga got the government." He said as he stepped into the room. He looked good, but then again, when doesn't he? He came over to me and climb in the chair with me, making sure to lay his weight on me.

"Get off." I whined. "Nah, you comfortable." He grumbled he stuck his face into my neck. "And you smell so good." He said. "Get off Chris. I'm serious." I said sternly. Hearing the seriousness in my voice, he rose slowly and sighed.

"Look I'm sorry about our dinner. I was in the studio and I lost track of time and-" "Whatever Chris. I just wanna watch the movie." I told him. "You've seen this shit a million times, Madison. Turn this shit off." He said looking for the remote. Securely underneath my blanket quietly, I watched him search for the remote while I smirked.

Suddenly, he snatched the blanket off of me and I gasped due to the cool air blowing from the AC. "Damn." I heard him muttered. I followed his eyes only to see them glued to my ass in the dress. "Give me the blanket back, please." I asked nicely.

"No." He smirked. "Give it to me." I whined. His nasty ass was quick to lick his lips and smirk at me. "I mean, if you want to-" He started. "Christopher, just give me the blanket please." I cut him off. "Make me." He replied. I hated that phrase. I swear it took things from innocent to sexual so quick.

Leaning down closer to my face, he repeated, "Make me." Of course, growing up I'd had a crush on Chris. He was a teenage heartthrob, I had posters, CDs, all that. But here was this same man, right in front of me, one of my bestfriends. But, here I was for the first time, admiring him in a sexual way.

His skin was so beautiful. His brown orbs had this twinkle about them that were so beautiful. His lips.. his damn lips! So plump, pink and beautiful! I didn't know if I wanted to run my fingers over them to feel how smooth they were, or rest mine against them. Height on a man was always something I loved and Chris definitely had it. The tattoos were just what took me overboard. I wanted to kiss every single one of them.

Snapping out of my trance, I pushed him back and stood to my feet. "Um, keep it. I'm going to sleep." I told him. Before I could even walk away, he grabbed me and pulled me to him. Smothering me in a hug, I couldn't help my eyes rolling to the back of my head at the scent of his cologne. He started to apologize in my ear, but honestly, I wasn't listening. Between his voice, his cologne, and the way he was holding me, I was weak in the knees.

"You heard me?" He asked when he released me. "Yeah. It's fine Chris. I know you're busy." I replied. "Nah, you important to me Madison. I promise I'll make more time for you." He promised. "Okay." I smiled. "Now, let me go tear this food up. A nigga is hungry and I knew my bestfriend threw down!" He said making his way to the kitchen.

I shook my head and pranced off to his room. I changed and got comfortable in bed. Flipping onto my side, then onto my back, I tried to get comfortable. Sighing, I opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling. "Oh God." I thought. I think I have a crush on my bestfriend.