Moving Forward

Tyga

Tyga

King Cairo Stevenson. My son. My pride and joy.

Looking down at him, all I could do was smile. Knowing that I had a little me made me want to be a better person. Knowing that in a couple of year he may look up to me had a nigga feeling some type of way. I had to get my act together.

I really couldn't thank Chyna enough for giving me this blessing. No matter how many kisses and thank yous I threw her way, they would never amount to how thankful I was.

It had been about 4 weeks since he'd been home, and I can honestly say I'm lowkey obsessed. His tiny fingers, chinky eyes, and tiny feet had me fascinated beyond belief. Chris had warned me it would be like that, but I didn't believe him. Sometimes after Chyna fed him and put him down to sleep, I would just watch him. On some no creep type shit.

Today, we were having some people over to visit King. Of course most of Chyna & I's family had already seen King, but outside of them and other close relatives, it would be everyone else's first time. While Chyna was getting him ready I attended to opening the door and greeting the guests.

My mom, aunts, and cousins were the first to arrive, followed by Chyna's family. Trell, Heather and the rest of the gang arrived not to long after. "Ain't no way you could deny this lil nigga, cuz. Look at them eyes." Trell cackled. "Be quiet, Tarell." My mom said pinching his ashy skin.

My mom and my aunties wasted no time picking King up and gushing at how cute he was. Most of the women disappeared for the most part, with only Heather remaining with the guys. Everyone indulged in conversation as the door bell rang.

Swinging the door open, a smiling Madison carried what looked like a million bags on her arms. "Yo, what the fuck?" I laughed. "What?" She asked tilting her head to the side. "What's up with all these bags?" "I couldn't make it to Chyna's baby shower and I promised I would make it up to her. Don't ask questions nigga, go get the rest of the shit out the car." She said pushing past me.

Shaking my head at her, I walked outside to see her car parked neatly in the driveway. As I walked out further I saw Mikaya, leaning over to retrieve some more bags. I knew it was her because, one- I knew those tattoos anywhere, and two- that ass.

Sauntering over, I watched as she struggled to receive the last of Madi's presents. Sighing when she did, she stood up straight and our eyes met. She looked good. And I wasn't just talking about her outfit.

"Hey, there's some more stuff in the trunk." She said before walking towards the house. I looked around, confused. The fact that she even acknowledge my presence threw me off. The last time we saw each other didn't go as well as planned, and now she's being civil?

Now I know what y'all are thinking. Why am I trippin' because she's being civil, right? I'm confused because this is Mikaya Jeffery we talking about! Shawty had a temper and when she was mad at someone, she had the worst attitude. So there's no way this could be happening right now.