Why You Mad?

Madison

Madison

"Mmm." He moaned playfully forcing me into a fit of laughter. His hands fell to my as I heard his loud, obnoxious laughter fill the air.

"Ahem." I heard a deep voice croak. I threw my hair back and froze when I saw Austin standing there with a white box with "Sweetie Pie's Bakery" written on the front with blue letters.

"Oh, hey Austy." I giggled nervously. He kissed his teeth and placed the box on the counter. "Don't call me that shit." He scoffed playfully before rolling his eyes at me, and walking back through the door.

I giggled as I tried to get out of Chris's grip, but this nigga wouldn't let go. "Get your big bird ass off of me!" I laughed. "I'll let your little ass go, when I get my hug." He mumbled. I kissed my teeth and turned around to face him.

Fuck. He was smiling wide, his pearly whites and dimples in full effect. And those damn freckles. Ugh.

I giggled and pulled him close. "Happy?" I said looking up at him. "Hell yeah." He chuckled as he let me go. I poked and I heard someone kiss their teeth again.

"Yo, stop all this gay shit. Y'all had us pick up this big ass cake, so they had to separate the tiers. The lilnigga is gonna be one! Fuck he doing with a 3 tier cake?" Austin asked clearly frustrated.

"Ask his yellow ass." I said pointing at Chris. "What?" He laughed. "I'm just giving him what I never had." He smiled. "Did you guys get the smash cake?" I asked.

"What's a smash cake?" Ashley asked strolling in the house with the last box. "Christian's gonna wanna play in the cake, he's a baby. So I got him a smash cake. He can do whatever he wants to it. The other cake is for the guest." I explained.

"Good. That lil nigga threw up on his hands the other day then Chris let him play with it." Austin said walking in the kitchen. "What?" I asked disgusted. I smacked Chris's shoulder and her laughed. "He lyin'!"

I could hear Mijo and Mel's loud ass voice, just ass Austin kissed his teeth. "Aye Mijo! Tell Madi I'm not lyin. The other day when we was at yo spot, didn't Chris let Christian throw up on his hands, then allowed the lilnigga to play with it?" He said munching on a bag of hot Cheetos, while Ash and Mel greeted each other.

"Hell yeah! He laughed at that shit and I had to clean him up." Mijo said shaking his head. "Eww!" Mel and I said in unison. The boys laughed as I continued to mug Chris who snatched the bag of chips from Austin.

"Madison, yass at that ass in them jeans!" said admiring my ass. I giggled. "Thanks boo boo." I said bending over so she could smack it. "Hold up. I wasn't even greeted and she could smack your ass? K." Ashley said crossing her legs.

"Aww, my baby." I pouted as I went to sit on her lap. "Gimme a lap dance." She grinned. "Fucking lesbians."Mijo laughed. "Hating ass nigga." I mumbled tugging on his nose ring. He smacked my hand away from his face making me curse out loud.