home | 012

I'm home. I hope the party turns out well.

I threw my phone against bed as I walked around my room. I wanted him to text me not because it was a some sort of school project, or because he had to. I wanted him to text me back only if he cared. 

A couples minuted had passed and I got tired of waiting. I decided to head downstairs and watch some TV when my phone started buzzing. It was a call and it was from him.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"I got your text. You got home safe right?" 

"Mark, who wouldn't get home safe at eight forty five in the morning?" I heard him chuckle through the phone and unconsciously, I chuckled myself.

"I'm just making sure," he defends.

"Are you still at Taeyongs'?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation flowing.

"No, I'm at home right now. I thought I should get changed if I wanted to look somewhat decent at a party."

"You? Looking decent? Wow Mark, you think you should look decent. Holy crap, dude you look like a freaking model and you wanna look decent? The heck is wrong with you? You don't even need to try to look good. You, just look good," I blurted out, not really comprehending what I was saying. I waited for his reply, but I got nothing and that's when I realised what I had said. I gasped, as I face palmed myself.

"Did you just say what I heard?" he questions, mocking me a little.

"I'm, I'm sorry. I-I didn't know what... I..."

"It's okay, yanno I think that-" I cut him off before I went mentally crazy.

"Gotta blast, I'm needed in the kitchen. It was nice talking to you, let's do it another time!" I say through the phone as I hung up on him. Relieved that I didn't say anymore, I took a breath and flopped onto my bed.