Baby's First Birthday Party

"Marshall you better not give her the whole cake." You instructed, keeping your voice low so your mother wouldn't hear the two of you.

Marshall rolled his eyes, "Where's the fun in that? It's out baby girls first birthday and she doesn't get to do a Cake Smash."

You huffed, "Fine, but I'm not going to wash Riley and clean up her high chair."

Marshall held his hands up in surrender, "Alright, I'll wash Rhino and clean the chair. Don't worry babe I got you." He finished giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"Please don't call Riley Rhino when we get out there. My mother won't like it." You pleaded, making Marshall nod in agreement, but he still had a small smirk on his face.

"Okay, Mrs Mathers." He joked playfully.

You continued to light the candles and once that was done Marshall carried the cake out with you not too far behind. Marshall set the cake down on Rileys small table on her chair.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Rileyyyyy, happy birthday to you!" Everyone in the room sang.

Once everyone finished singing Marshall helped Riley blow out the candles. Then picked them out of the cake so when Riley started crushing the cake they wouldn't hurt her. 

"Alright Rhino, you ready?!" Marshall laughed as he tickled your and his little baby girl.

Riley giggled at her dad giving him a cheeky grin. Everyone in the room awed at the sweet scene before them. "Alright, Three, Two, One."

As Riley shoved cake in her mouth everyone started laughing at her sweet little laughs. No doubt she's going to have a sugar rush after this. Marshall stepped beside you and wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Some first birthday, huh?" Marshall smiled.

"It's amazing." You agreed giving him a kiss on his cheek smiling.