Big Red Nightmare

You were awoken by the sunlight streaming through the windows of the Mathers mansion. As you rolled over you saw Marshall wasn't anywhere in sight.

"I guess he's downstairs." You told yourself as you pulled the blankets off your body and walked to the bathroom, which was in Marshall and your bedroom.

Once you got in the bathroom you look in the mirror about to brush your teeth, but you soon saw something that changed your definition of a good morning.

"Holy shit!" You exclaimed as you glanced at the pimple (Zit) on your face that formed during the night.

"What's wrong babe?" You heard Marshall say as the bedroom door opened.

"Thank god I closed the door." You told yourself quietly, sighing in relief, "Nothing's wrong." You reassured quickly.

"Okay." Marshall responded, you could tell he was confused by the sound of his voice. "I'll be downstairs." He ended as he walked out of the bedroom.

"Ok." You said as you got the foundation out of your makeup bag.

"Nothing a little Makeup can't fix." You said to yourself as you dabbed some on your face.

~Ten Minutes Later~

"Hey what's wrong?" Marshall asked as you walked down the steps.

"Why do you always think somethings wrong?" You argued as you got down the last step and walked into the kitchen.

You made sure you faced your right cheek away from Marshall as you walked so he couldn't see your zit. Once you got in the kitchen you opened the cabinet to get a glass of Orange Juice and out of the corner of your eye you could see Marshall looking at you.

"Can you look at me, please." Marshall asked as he walked up to you.

You sighed as you faced towards him. You expected him to laugh and act like a child but he didn't, he just walked up to you and lifted your chin up with his index finger.

"No matter what you have on your face, I'll love always love you." He smiled as he kissed your cheek.

"Hahaha, very funny since I've got a big red nightmare on my cheek." You laughed as you gave him a hug.

"Have you been stealing my Red Bull?" He chuckled as you released him from your grasp.

"Maybe one or two." You admitted as you gave him a mischievous smile.