Midnight Cravings

"What's wrong baby?" Marshall whispered cuddling with you as he held your pregnant stomach.

"I need food." You whined as you rolled over to face him.

"What do you have a taste for?" Marshall questioned as he leaned on his elbow looking over at you.

"Is there any pomegranates?" You questioned having a midnight craving.

Marshall looked over at his alarm clock with furrowed eyebrows.

"It's 1:36 in the morning, I can't just go to the grocery store and pick up a pomegranate." He said sarcastically, even though the room was dark you knew he rolled his eyes.

"Marshall please." You begged as you leaned in closer to him about to give him a kiss.

"Fine." He mumbled as he leaned closer to you and whispered "Just cause I love you and my baby boy." He finished as he gave you a Kiss on the lips.

He got out of bed and opened the closet so he could get clothes to cover his bare skin.

"You better be quick." You joked as he opened the bedroom door to walk out.

"Love you too." He teased as he closed the door quietly trying not to wake up Whitney, Hailie, and Alaina.

You smiled as you made your way under the warm covers again keeping warm during the cold Michigan weather.
--------------
You woke up frightened from the bedroom door being slammed closed aggressively.

"Marshall, what's wrong?!" You gasped as you sat up in bed facing towards a grumpy Marshall.

"Some f**king granny got pissed at me and hit me in the balls with her cane!" He cursed frustrated as he walked over to you and handed you a Shop Rite bag with a pomegranate in it.

"Well is your precious undercarriage ok?" You laughed as you opened the bag.

He glanced back at you as he undressed himself.
"It better be." He grumbled as he walked over to the bed and slid under the covers.

"You want some?" You asked looking at him with his back facing towards you.

"Nope, it's all yours." He yawned as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

While he fell asleep in pain you sat there happily eating a pomegranate.

"Night Marshmallow Mathers." You ended as you finished your pomegranate and got under the covers.

"Night (Y/N) Mathers." He responded as you both fell asleep.
~~~~
This is my first imagine so sorry if it's bad.
I promise I will get better. (Message me for requests)