All Of Me

You were sitting on the couch watching your favorite TV show when all of a sudden you got interrupted.

"(Y/N) I wanna show you something." Marshall smiled as he came in from the patio.

"Right now?" You mumble not happy you had to stop watching the marathon.

He nodded his head and smiled. He then reached in his pocket and pulled out a bandanna.

"Oh no, Marshall." You said as he came over to you and wrapped it around your face and tied it around the back of your head.

"Don't let me fall in the pool please." You pleaded as you held onto hand tightly.

"I won't." He comforted as he squeezed your hand back telling you know you can trust him.

A few minutes had passed and your excitement level was bursting off the roof.

"Marshall, where are we going?" You laughed as he led you blindfolded to where you have no idea.

"Shh." He shushed as he continued to hold your hand.

He stopped walking and let go of your hand.
You felt him brush against your back as he started pulling off the bandanna he had covered your eyes with.

"Keep your eyes closed (Y/N)." He warned wanting to see your face when you saw his surprise he made for you.

"Ok." You answered as you kept your eyes shut.

By now he had the bandanna fully off your head and was standing next to you.

"Ok, you can open your eyes now." He whispered in your ear as you opened your eyes.

You were in shock, looking around you never would've expected it.

"Wow, Marshall this is amazing." You said as you wrapped your arms around his waist and gave him a hug.

"My pleasure baby." He whispered as he wrapped one arm around your waist as you both started walking.

Marshall had a Blanket, picnic basket, and electric candles laid out in the back yard of his house. The set up was near the river a few feet away from the dock.

"This is beautiful." You said as you both walked over to the blanket and sat down.

You sat facing each other, enjoying his presence and feeling safe under protective eyes.

"Before we eat I want to say something-." He started but you interrupted.

"Should I be happy or concerned." You laughed as he leaned in closer to you and held both your hands.

"I've known you for two years and this might be strange, but even after knowing you for so long every moment I see you, butterfly's erupt in my stomach. I know we've had our up and downs like any couples do, but I feel like I have some type of connection to you. When I look into your eyes I imagine sitting on the back porch with when I'm eighty years old-." He laughed then continued talking. "So if you could please do me a favor," he said as he got on one knee and pulled out a small black box and opened it revealing a diamond ring "Would you do the honor of marrying me?" He smiled as he looked up at you.

You where in shock, you've always dreamed of this moment, but now that it's happening you hope its not just another dream were you'll  wake up.

"Yes!" You screamed as you bent down and gave him a hug and kiss on the lips.

He kissed back and grabbed your left hand then slid the diamond ring on your finger.

"I love you (Y/N), I'll always be there for you." He whispered as he gave you a hug.

"I love you too, with all my heart. Nothing will ever change that." You replied looking at the ring on your left hand as you hugged him.