The Beach

"Mommy, Daddy, look at the Dolphins!" Your son screamed to you and Marshall.

You and Marshall were currently enjoying the breeze of the island weather by sitting in beach chairs and watching your son play in the sand with his toy trucks. Whitney, Hailie, and Alaina were in the ocean splashing water around at each other. Their screaming laughter brought a smile to both you and Marshall's faces.

"Whit! Look at the dolphins!" Your son yelled getting his sisters attention.

"OH MY GOD! Their so pretty!" Whit enthused before she got splashed by Hailie.

Whitney's bright personality would always brighten your day. Even though it's summer and it's 100 degree weather, the Mathers children always know how to warm your heart.

"It's a nice day isn't it." Marshall smiled.

"It is." You agreed looking at your husband "You got burnt Honey."

"Where?" Marshall asked confused as he turned his whole body towards you.

"On your nose." You giggled, you reached in your bag and got the sunscreen out.

You poured some sunscreen on your hand and dabbed some on Marshall's nose. When you were done you didn't rub the sunscreen in fully so he looked like Larry from Spongebob.

You put the sunscreen away smirking to yourself, he had no idea. Marshall got up out of his seat and bent down next to your son who was playing with his red monster truck.

"You having fun little man?" Marshall asked fatherly.

'Little man' looked up at Marshall and started giggling. "You look like Larry daddy."

Marshall looked at him confused then brushed near his nose knowingly. When he looked down at his fingers he could see fresh sunscreen. He looked over at you and smirked evilly. When he got up he charged at you and picked you up bridal style then started running into the ocean with his arms wrapped tightly around your body so you couldn't escape.

"Marshall put me down!" You screamed, he knew you were terrified of the ocean. Let's just say, Jaws was not a good movie to watch at the age of ten.

Once he was deep enough into the water he threw you out further and started swimming away while laughing.

"Marshall Marshall Marshall!" You screamed, panicked at the thought of Jaws popping out.

You swam as fast as you could to your Prince Charming and wrapped your legs and arms tightly around him. His chest moved up and down durning his little laughing fit.

"Did you think that was funny babe?" He smirked wrapping his arms around so you wouldn't get swept away from the waves.

"No, not at all. You know I'm terrified of the ocean." You sighed still tightly wrapped around him.

"I know, paybacks a bitch huh?" He smirked as he carried you out of the ocean in his arms.

Once you knew you were on sand you got off him and punched his arm playfully.

"This day couldn't get any better." You said as he wrapped his arms around you and kissed your cheek.

"Agreed." He whispered kissing your nose.