I Called You Mine

"Marshall, you better be careful when you get up there, there isn't a seatbelt." You warned as you handed him his microphone.

He smirked as he stood there in his yellow baggy shirt and size XXL baggy sweat pants.

"I will baby, don't you trust me?" He said as he stepped closer to you with a mischievous smile.

You raised your eyebrow giving him a surprised look, he's never called you that before.

"What did you call me?" You asked making sure you heard him correctly.

Without warning he kissed your lips with so much passion you almost fell backwards. You trembled under his unknown, yet welcoming touch. You didn't know what to do, his lips felt so warm and comforting against yours. He stopped kissing you and looked at you lovingly as he held your hand, which fitted perfectly together like the pieces of a puzzle.

"I called you mine." He said sweetly as he let go of your hand and kissed your cheek.

He jogged quickly to the fares wheel cart with his microphone in hand and sat down.

The man controlling the machine pressed a button which made the fares wheel start moving up slowly.

"Ok, especially now you better not fall!" You yelled up to him as he looked down at you and smiled.

Then he put the microphone to his mouth and started rapping as Without Me came on.

You were still worried, but you trusted his words and stayed calm

You were still worried, but you trusted his words and stayed calm. You still couldn't believe he just called you his. He's a rich famous rapper and your a poor girl from Detroit trying to make a living. How will the media react to this? You could bother yourself with worry, but you have a feeling that no matter what anyone says he will stay by your side.