Ms. Studio Engineer

"Ughhh, I'm getting to old for this." You heard Eminem sigh as you walked past his studio door.

You were no one important here, you were just a Studio Engineer. You've only been working here for two months. The Fan in you snapped and you had to say Something.

"No your not." You corrected as he took his head out of his hands and looked at you in surprise.

"Well, don't you think I'm getting to old to rap about girls and booty rhymes?" He said as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Maybe with those, but I remember growing up I had a grandmother that wanted to travel the world. She was seventy, and she did what she wanted. What I'm saying is, it didn't matter what age you are to do what you want. Well, I mean, if your a stripper than it does matter how old you are." You laughed, and you saw a small smile come upon his lips.

"Yea, I agree with both of those statements." He chuckled as he looked at you with twinkling eyes.

"It was nice talking to you Mr. Mathers." You ended as you started walking down the hallway again.

"Wait!" He yelled, causing you to look behind you as you saw him step out of the studio "what's your name?" He finished as he looked at you with interest.

"(Y/N)." You replied blushing under his intense gaze.

He stood there and thought for a second. Then started smiling.

"That's a pretty name." He smiled as he continued to look at you up and down.

"Have a good night, Mr Mathers." You finished politely as you walked away.

"(Y/N), you can call me Marshall." He said as he waved goodbye.

You waved back, smiling like and idiot. He finally noticed you. I guess words do mean more than actions.