" You've Got Fire I Like Fire "

Start from the beginning

Samantha took a seat on one of the rocks that she use to jump on when she was little. All Samantha wanted to do right now was be in her bed sleeping where she wouldn't be freezing her ass off. She wondered why Victoria would bring her here. There was not really much in the house that wasn't burned, important.

The sound of something snapping had caused Samantha to stand up and be on full alert. She glanced at the house and concentrated on finding any movement Victoria was making. She soon heard Victoria's foot steps as well as voice that was being heard in the house. Another snap had made Samantha take her eyes off of the house and stare at the woods that were surprisingly not empty.

Before she could say or do anything, a cold hand had wrapped itself on her mouth, preventing Samantha from shouting at Victoria. Anger had rushed through Samantha's body. She bit down on the person hand causing them to let go of her making her use that to her advantage. She grabbed a hold of persons' arm and had ran him into a tree as she began to pull off his arm.

"You've grown quite the fighter from the last time I saw you."

Samantha recognized that voice from anywhere. She released his arm and took a step back, examining his image has he turned around. Nothing really had changed of him. His dark brown hair still remained the same as well as his height. His body shape however had changed. His muscles and chest had grown from the last time I've seen him.

"What do you want?" She asks him already annoyed at his presence.

A smirk grew on his face,"Well is that anyway to greet me? No hello kiss?"

She scoffed as she pushed him away from her as he was starting to lean closer to her,"I'm serious Caleb. What do you want?"

"Well I was going to ask you if you could take a walk with me but seeing as how your little friend could possibly rip my head off, I decided to just stay here with you until she's done doing whatever she's doing in there. Which would probably take awhile because what she's looking for isn't in there anymore," he said making Samantha narrow her eyes at him.

"What do you mean what she was looking for isn't there anymore?" She asks him as she now had him up against the tree.

"You've got fire, I like fire," he winked at her.

"But I prefer this position the other way around." He grabbed ahold of the arm that Samantha was holding him by and turned her around so that now her back was against the tree as he was now in front of her.

"I always loved you being under me," he smirked.

She rolled her eyes,"Now that you've pleased yourself, what is it that you took from Victoria?"

"Did I ever tell you that you have gorgeous eyes?" He asked as he changed the subject.

"Stop stalling. What did you take Caleb?" She asks him again but she knew he would most likely change the subject again.

Before he could respond to her, he heard Victoria coming out of the house. "Gotta ask me next time beautiful." He was about to take off but Samantha had tackled him to the ground which took him by surprise. His face was pressed down on the ground as his arms were now on his back as Samantha pressed her foot against his hands to keep them from moving.

"Samantha-" he began but was cut off when Victoria called out the teenager.

"Sammy I couldn't find it, I'm sor- who the hell is this?" She asks as she pointed to Derek who gave her a snugged smile.

"The names Caleb, Caleb Rogers," he introduced himself.

"He has whatever you were looking for," Samantha told her.

Victoria glared daggers at Caleb who simply sent her a cocky smirk in response. "Where is it you little runt?" Victoria scowled.

"Somewhere safe," was all he said before getting himself up from the ground once Samantha removed her foot off his hands.

"Look I have it for a good reason. You can't give it to her yet," he told Victoria who glanced at Samantha who was confused at what Caleb had told her.

"Don't give me what?" She asks as she now stood by Caleb and looked at Victoria.

"Your parents kept something special in that house Samantha. Your little boy toy here won't give it to me because he knows I'll give it to you," she explained.

"Maybe I'm keeping it away from you because maybe she isn't ready for it yet," Caleb retorted.

"How is she not ready? What you're hiding from her is for her to learn more about her kind."

As the last word escaped Victoria's lips, Samantha had an idea on what they were talking about. "What is she talking about Caleb?" He didn't say anything but glare at Victoria who mimicked his cocky smirk.

"He has the book Samantha. The book of supernatural creatures. Your kind so happens to be in that book."

***

So Steven R. McQueen plays Caleb ... that's a plus. Ending for this chapter is a flop basically this whole chapter is a flop but it is what it is. Might go back and edit this chapter but probably might not. Thank you for those who had added this book to their reading lists! Also for those of you who are new to this book, thank you for your votes and comments xx

Vote | Comment | Follow
-EVERYTHINTRASH