Oracion Seis

Mulai dari awal

"What is that?" she asked.

Sting looked up and eyed the writing hanging in midair. His eyes widened in surprise, "That's the Baram Alliance! But why…?" The White Dragon seemed confused.

Lucy looked at him in question, "What's the Baram Alliance?"

Sting answered her slowly, "The strongest group of Dark Guilds that control all the minor ones. It's made up of three groups: Tartaros, Oracion Seis, and Grimoire Heart. Then there's Raven Tail, but they don't operate inside the Baram Alliance."

Juvia looked over at them with a happy look on her face, "All the Dark Guilds that Gajeel, Rogue, and I destroyed came from Oracion Seis."

Lucy looked kind of nervous, "Waah…I hope they don't attack us for revenge…"

Sting shook his head, "You don't have to worry about that. It's really more of a nonaggression pact than an alliance."

That seemed to reassure the blonde girl a bit, but Erza had a serious look on her face as she addressed the guild, "With that said, as of lately, it seems as though Oracion Seis's activity has risen considerably. They're obviously up to something."

"About Oracion Seis…"

Everyone turned to the entrance to see the Master walk in. The old man continued, "We're going to attack them."

The guild was totally silent for a moment.

Then it exploded, "WHAT?!"

The only people in the hall who managed to keep a straight face (Or at least, not completely flip out) were Sting, Erza, Mira, Gajeel, and Rogue. They raised their eyebrows in surprise, but said nothing.

Meanwhile, Mira smiled at him and said cheerfully, "Welcome back Master!"

There were many loud slapping sounds as everyone in the room facepalmed.

Lisanna stuttered, her voice small, "Master, what? You can't be serious…"

Makarov looked serious, and his words reflected the expression on his face, "I am completely serious. At the last meeting, we decided to do something about Oracion Seis's suspicious activity. But this is not an opponent we can defeat on our own, since the Baram Alliance might retaliate here if we attack them ourselves. So we have made an alliance of our own, putting four guilds together to crush them: Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, and Caitshelter. Each guild will send a few chosen members to a rendezvous point at Master Bob's manor, where they will execute the plan to destroy Oracion Seis."

Erza stepped forward at this, "So, which members are going? You must have thought about it on the way back."

Makarov nodded at her, "I have. I've put together what I believe will be an effective team for this mission." He cleared his throat, "The members I have chosen for this mission," he started, "will be Erza, Gray, Lucy, and Rogue."

Erza and Gray didn't look too surprised. Rogue raised an eyebrow, but said nothing.

Lucy? Oh yeah. Stunned.

Sting too, he stood up quickly at the Master's words, "Hey! Why not me?!"

Makarov looked him in the eye, "You're Dragon Force training is still in progress, and as a result, your body is not currently fit for battling opponents as powerful as Oracion Seis."

Sting growled in disappointment, but he was pretty much drowned out by Lucy's shriek.

"WHY ME?!"

The Master gave her a grin, "Don't sell yourself short, Lucy. You're definitely strong enough for this, and you are familiar with Erza and Gray's fighting style. In addition, you've also worked with Sting, so since you know how another Dragon Slayer, Rogue in this case, would act during a battle, I'm confident you're a worthy addition to this team."