Igneel

A week had gone by since Natsu and Sting had first arrived in Fairy Tail, and the entire guild was buzzing. Shortly after their battle with Gray and Lyon (which was never finished, according to the ice mages), they got their respective Fairy Tail guild stamps.

Natsu's stamp was red and was located on his right shoulder. Sting's stamp was white and was also on his right shoulder.

The two Dragon Slayers quickly adapted to their new home, learning everyone's name and place in the guild. But now came a new addition to their daily routine. While Master Makarov had willingly found the boy's a place to live and was currently paying their rent, he told them they would need to do work for other things like food and clothing. That meant going on a mission, something the twins had never done before.

Lisanna was watching Natsu at the request board as he struggled to find a decent mission. He seemed to be having a tough time deciding between jobs that sounded fun, and jobs that had big rewards, and he seemed kind of frustrated.

She giggled a little at his face. When he frowned and his nose got all scrunched up she had to admit he looked pretty cute. Lisanna decided to help him out a little and walked up to him at the request board. "Looking for a job Natsu?" She asked.

Natsu turned towards her. "If I remember right you're Mira's little sister…umm..Lisanna right?"

She nodded in reply. "Yep! That's me! So do you need any help picking out a job?"

Natsu looked back at the request board with disdain. "Maybe a little. I don't know which job I should pick. Sting grabbed one earlier and ran off with it on his own. I figured maybe I should do one too, but I just don't know…" He trailed off.

Lisanna flashed a smile at him. "Well, since this is your first job and all, why don't I help you out?"

Natsu jumped at the chance, "For real?! Sure! That'd be great!"

Lisanna laughed and turned back to the board with him, eyes scanning over the jobs listed.

Mirajane walked up to them a few moments later. "Hey Lisanna, Natsu! Elfman and I already got a job so why don't you come with us? The Take Over Siblings can show Natsu how missions work."

Natsu turned towards her with a grin on his face. "Okay!"

The Take Over Siblings left the request board and walked out of the guild with the Dragon Slayer. Natsu looked excited and spoke to Elfman this time, "So, what kind of job are we doing?"

Elfman looked back at him. "We're going to defeat a monster that's been attacking people in the forest. A lizardman."

Natsu eyes got wide and he grinned an almost predatory smile. "Fighting monsters huh…I can't wait!"

Mira smirked and Lisanna giggled at his enthusiasm.

/\/\/\/\/\

The four kids walked out of Magnolia to a small village a few hours away. There, they met the village elder, who told them that the lizardman lived in a cave within the forest behind their village. One of the villagers led them into the woods and pointed them in the right direction, before quickly running back to the village.

Elfman blinked as they watched him go. "Wow, they're really scared of this monster, aren't they?"

Mira laughed. "Maybe, but there's no way an overgrown lizard is scarier than me!"

Lisanna sighed at this, while Natsu was sniffing the air. The guild had learned that the Dragon Slayers had remarkable senses, exceptional hearing and eyesight, along with a nose even a bloodhound would be jealous of. And Natsu was taking full advantage of it. He was totally engrossed in the sounds, sights, and smells of the forest, trying to locate their quarry.