Chapter 2: After Party

GABIS POV

My jaw hit the floor and I shot Niki a nervous stare. I didn't know what to say or do. Niki and I just talked about how he does this, but what are the fucking chances that we, out of all the girls here, get chosen. I mean I'm not complaining, but what the actual fuck?

I didn't know if I should accept or decline the offer because honestly this dude scares the shit out of me. I didn't want to have sex with some celebrity who fucks everyone nor did I want to do any drugs, which is all I can picture is what goes on after shows.

Niki nudged me breaking me out of my contemplations.

"Umm okay. Why not, I guess." I said uncomfortably rubbing my arm.

I knew if I said no Niki would kill me.

The guy began to lead me away, I screamed goodbye the random guys whom I still don't know the names of and grabbed Nikis arm so she wouldn't get lost in the crowd and we began walking backstage.

The man led us into a back room that had couches, a ping pong table, lots of food and many people in it.

"What do we do now?" I nervous laughed to Niki.

"Dude, I have no clue, but who even cares because holy shit we're backstage at a Blackbear after party!" She half screamed half whispered.

"Who would have thought, man." I rolled my eyes jokingly with a grin across my face.

Niki and I made our way to the snack table and began picking at the food while observing our surroundings.

"Dude!" She screamed while hitting me.

"What the hell Niki?" I said rubbing my arm.

"Blackbear three o'clock."

I followed my gaze to where Niki was staring and saw Blackbear entering the room.

"What do we even do? I'm definitely not going to approach him. He wanted us here so I'm sure he'll come up to us, right?" I said nervously.

"Don't speak too soon, he's coming this way."

I grabbed another grape from the fruit platter and plopped it in my mouth to stall and not look super awkward.

"What's up ladies." Blackbear said draping his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey." Niki and I said in unison.

"I'm Blackbear, if you didn't know." He winked. "What's your names?"

"I'm Gabi and this is my best friend Niki." I introduced.

"I saw you guys dancing tonight looking all
hot and shit so I had to see how much fun you guys really are. Thanks for coming thru." He spoke with a cheeky smile that you wouldn't expect from a rapper who's tatted from his literal face to feet.

"I mean do you ever really get told no?" Niki giggled, totally trying to flirt.

"I do actually, believe it or not. But lemme introduce you guys to everyone."

He is totally cocky, shocker.

"Yo Aaron, this is Gabi and Niki. They were at the show tonight." He introduced us to Lil Aaron.

"What's up? How did you ladies like the show?" He smirked slyly.

I already got bad vibes from this guy and he's barely said anything. He smelled of liquor and could barely get his words out correctly.

"It was great!" Niki replied since I sure as hell wasn't going to.

"How bout you, Blondie, did you like it?" He said taking a step closer to me.

"Gabi. My names Gabi. But yeah, I did." I said nonchalantly.

"Damn, Blondie gotta lil attitude. That's hot." He replied getting a little too close this time.

Blackbear stepped in.

"Sorry, he's had a little too much to drink already."

"It's fine!" I laughed it off.

"Do you want a drink?" He asked me.

"No, I'm actually good, thanks though." I said, trying to be responsible because I knew I probably shouldn't trust these guys.

"C'mon I brought you guys back here because I thought you seemed fun." He joked.

"Fine." I sighed, giving in.

He handed me a red solo cup and I watched Nikis eyes widened. I shrugged at her and she shook her head at me.

"So Gabi, wanna be my pong partner?" Blackbear asked wrapping his arm around my waist and practically pulling me to the table.

"If you want to win I wouldn't recommend asking anyone else." I bragged.

I'm actually really good at pong, so I knew I would be impressing him.

"That's what I like to hear, babe." He smirked.

"Babe?" I said in my head.

His comment threw me off guard for a second, but he knows he's the shit and that he could call any girl that and it'd be okay. It's casual for him, I get that. I know he does this shit every night.

-

After going undefeated for over an hour of nonstop playing we ran out of opponents and I was already drunker then I wanted to be tonight so we decided to stop.

"Well shit, you sure as hell impressed me." Blackbear praised me.

"Hate to say it, but I clearly carried the team. For a party animal like you I expected more." I giggled, clearly drunk.

There's no way I would be saying these type of things to a celebrity without a little push from my good friend, alcohol.

"Gabi, are you drunk?" Niki asked me as she approached me.

"Uh..." I looked at Blackbear and laughed to him.

"Yeah, I definitely am. But only a little bit." I said between laughs.

"Well they're cleaning up I think the parties over, we have to go."

"Already?" I questioned, not wanting the night to end just yet.

"Nah girls, this is way too early to end a party. This is just the venue kicking us out. We gotta move this party to the hotel. This type of shit happens all the time." Blackbear budded into our conversation.

"The hotel?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's what I said isn't it?"

"It is." Niki confirmed.

"Lets go then!" I cheered taking another swig of my alcohol.

________________

What will happen at the hotel? Is Gabi gonna do exactly what she said she wouldn't do?