Chapter 9: Worthless

Start from the beginning

"Relax, three of them are in love with Haruhi, the other two are my friends, and Kyoya... he's something." I said, what is Kyoya?

"Kyoya Ootori, correct?" he asked, "Do you like this boy?" he asked in a protective toned.

"I-I don't know. There's nothing to gain from having such clichè feelings. I don't see why I would." I said, and sighed.

"I just don't want you hurt, Odi-bear" He said, and I smiled.

"How are Ranginu and Kirio?" I ask, referring to the two cousins of mine that were with him at the time.

"Good, good. We all miss you like crazy." my brother said, and I laughed.

"I miss you too..." I trailed off, "Brother, do you ever think of grandfather?" I asked, and he growled.

"Why would I think of that bastard?" He snapped, and I flinched a bit. He sighed, "I'm sorry, Odi-bear, I wasn't there when he-" he started, and I shook my head.

"N-No, It's okay. Im okay." I lied, "I-just- I don't know. I miss you, brother, I'm sorry I was angry at you the last time we talked." I said, and he laughed.

"No worries Odi-bear, I'll always love you. I can't wait to see in hopefully six months." he said, and I smiled.

"We love you too, Odi-bear!" I heard my cousins, and I giggled.

"I love you too, guys. Keep you and the idiots safe, okay?" I said as he chuckled.

"Of course. I love you, Odi-bear. Im going to call you later. Bye." He said, and I hung up.

I sighed, and walked to see the beach cleared, and the stars out. Well, guess I was out long then. I grabbed my bag, and went to a changing room quickly as I slipped on my over the knee stockings, and my black mid thigh night gown which turned out to be the one i didnt intend on bringing. I put my swimsuit away, and gathered my things as I walked to the Ootori villa.

I walked in, and saw the twins, Mori, and Honey.

"Before I hear any comments from the demon twins about my nightgown, I'm going to go settle into my room." I said as I walked past the smirking demons.

I was in a random hallway, and I was totally lost. Oh fuck it. I opened a random door to see Haruhi being pinned on a bed by Kyoya, and my heart dropped. Their eyes went wide as their eyes snapped to me, "I-I-I-uh- sorry for interrupting. C-Carry on." my voice cracked as I slammed the door shut, and ran to another hallway.

I found a vacant room, and threw my stuff down. I slid down the wall, and tucked my knees to my chest. Why do I feel so hurt? Why does my heart ache? I-I need to stop being so soft. I'm being ridiculous. Why should I care who Kyoya touches. I shook my head as I left my room, and ran smack into a shirtless Kyoya. He looked at me with dark eyes, and I tried to run, but he grabbed my arm tightly.

"What you saw with Haruhi was nothing. But, why do you look so hurt?" he asked.

"I-I don't-" he stopped me.

"You've grown attached. Idiot, a person of my standards, could never love a lowly commoner like you. Especially one like you. " he seethed, and I nodded. Why was he being so cruel?

"O-Okay." I said, but he kept him of me.

"I don't think you get it, Odia. I'm too good for you. You were only my play thing, something to keep me entertained, but now I'm bored of you. Do you understand? I don't care for you. You're nothing to me. You're worthless to me." He said, looking into my eyes. His words were deja vu.

"I get it! I'm worthless, this concept has been established!" I snapped, "Now if you'll excuse me." I said as I pushed him off of me. My arm throbbed as I ran outside.

I went into flash backs. I sank down on the blanket I previously sat on, and soon it began pouring rain as I breathed heavily, trying not to cry. Thunder clapped and I screamed. I went into fetile position as I cried at the exact words my grandfather once told me as he whipped me, coming from Kyoya's mouth.

Worthless.

I let tears spill over. I always hated crying, it was pathetic, it was weak. I'm pathetic. I was soaked by rain. Lightning cracked, it sounded like the whip. I screamed again in fear, too scared to even move. I was all alone again, no one here, just like I've always been. I sobbed and soon I saw four figures running to me as I was lifted by Mori, but I was thrashing.

"Leave me! I'm worthless! I'm nothing! I'm nothing but a lowly commoner! Leave me!" I yelled as I was hauled inside, and I sobbed as Mori set me down, and I collapsed. I was kneeling as I sobbed. I knew my scar was showing considering the intensity of the rain I just got soaked by.

"Odia, what happened?" Kaoru asked.

"She's having a panic attack!" Honey yelled.

"What happened, Odia?" Mori asked as he bent down to my level, and my eyes darted everywhere.

"He-He said it just like grandfather did while he whipped me. Grandfather was right, even he said what grandfather did. 'You're nothing to me' I-I'm nothing. 'You're worthless to me.' I'm worthless." I intimidated the voices as I was in complete hysteria. I shook violently as I sobbed, and I then collapsed.

I woke up on a bed, and shot up as I saw Kaoru and Hikaru sleeping on the chairs next to the bed,

"K-Kaoru, Hikaru-" I whimpered as thunder boomed.

Their eyes snapped open, and I looked down, "Odia, are you okay?" Hikaru asked, and I shook my head truthfully.

"No, no, I-I'm not okay."my voice cracked and I began crying, "He sounded just like grandfather. I'm worthless. That's why everything I love, leaves me." I sobbed, and soon felt two pairs of arms around me as I cried.

"You're far from worthless. Who told you that?" Kaoru asked, and I shook my head, and o shook my head as I cried.

Lightning cracked, and I flinched, "Can-Can you guys just lay with me?" I asked as they nodded, and climbed into bed with Hikaru on my right, and Kaoru on my left. They both held me as I cried myself to sleep.

vvvv IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE TWIN SCENE THAT JUST WENT DOWN vvvv

<><><><>

I am so sorry, you must hate me :c but it gets better. And about the twins thing, I just wanted her to have someone comfort her, and their kind of a package deal when ot comes to sleeping cx well I love y'all♥♥♥♥ COMMENTS WOULD BE SUPER RAD