Chapter 1~ Stranger

*Y/N = Your name, 20 years old*

*Your Pov*

"Finally done." I sigh in exhaustion flopping on my bed. My new apartment was finally finished with everything unpacked.

"That took forever." A voice sang from the hall.

"Come on Chris, it was all worth it. It's always been my dream to move to Korea!" I exclaim while Chris walks into the room, Chris and I have been dating for a while and we decided to move to Korea since we both loved the place so much and it felt more relaxing, better than being with our parents at least. I looked into his chocolate eyes, which were filled with exhaustion as he flopped on the bed next to me.

"I'm going to go out and get some food are you going to come with me?" I ask but he slowly shakes his head and yawns.

"Nah I'm tired." Chris sighs. I grab my purse and phone and head out the door. I have gotten pretty familiar with the area already so it shouldn't take too long.

The streets were full of people and the sun shone down from the beautiful blue sky. While I walk to the closest store I think of what we need which was basically food and other basic essentials because we just moved and we had nothing. I reach the store and begin my shopping.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"That took way longer than planned." I sigh carrying a handful of bags back to the apartment. I was shopping for two hours so I won't be surprised if Chris is worried about me. I struggle to get my keys out of my pocket but soon succeed in opening the door and placing the various bags on the kitchen counter.

"I'm back!" I call out but hear no response. I started to get very cliche horror movie vibes from the situation so I walk down the hall looking for Chris. I hear faint music coming from our room and as soon as I open the door there he is........ drinking amongst dozens of bottles of various alcohol.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaim snatching the bottle from him.

"It waz onLy a. Few~ I swEaR." He slurred.

"I thought you stopped, where did you get this." I ask in a bad mood. Chris pressed him finger against my lips.

"Sshhh~ that'S my LitTle secret~" I rolled my eyes trying to get away from him fast, I know that when he has had too much he gets completely out of control like this.

"Where are you going?" He asks his voice raising slightly. 'Oh no, not again.'

Without giving me time to answer he quickly brings his hand across my face causing an intense pain to spread across my cheek. I held back tears because if I do he's just going to take advantage of me in my weakened state. Chris has done this before, many times actually but I try to get away from it. I can't break up with him otherwise he might hurt me more or even my close friends. Chris is very sweet and nice but as soon as someone does something to make him mad he really cannot be stopped. His family is very rich and Chris know a lot of people so getting out of jail won't be a problem.

"I've had it with you, I thought you changed but you're just a scum bag that drinks away his problems!" I yell stomping out of his sight.

With an angered sigh I rush out of the apartment with my bag that I left at the door, finally trying to get away. In a new place like this I don't doubt that Chris has already made some new 'friends' but I didn't care anymore, I just  wanted to get him out of my life. If anything I have to blame my parents for this mess, they forced me to get with him.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I walk for what seems like forever, tears falling down my face but I keep my head down looking at the ground. It was dark and the street lights were shining bright with very few people walking around.

I stop at a small park to rest for a bit and think. Even though I just moved here I don't have that much stuff do I should be fine by myself.

I guess I wasn't paying much attention when I sat down because when I looked to my right there was a young man resting on the bench, but he was asleep. His black hair lightly draped over his eyes, he looked kinda cute. 'What the hell am I going on about this is not the time!'

I slightly shake his shoulder, "Umm, excuse me." I say softly as he opens slowly opens his eyes.

"Oh....I must've dozed off." He sighed with a small chuckle looking at his surroundings. "Thank you for waking me up."

This was so strange, I didn't know this guy yet he was talking to me as if we're friends.

"Uh that's alright. Why would you fall asleep in a place like this?" I ask quietly. "I mean you must be really uncomfortable." I giggle looking down.

"I don't know I guess I wasn't thinking straight." He stretches, "Why are you here of all places, are you okay? your eyes are all red?" He asks kindly.

I only just realised that I was crying, I guess I get distracted easily. "Uh I- it's kinda complicated." I stutter. 'I've barely even met this guy, why am I talking to him.'

"Oh I'm sorry I should introduce myself, I'm Min Yoongi." He smiles softly.

"Why are you introducing yourself, I'm just a strange girl you'll probably never meet again." I slowly shake my head and look at his face at a better angle. Yoongi had a fairly small face but it was cute nonetheless and his dark eyes made it even better. I noticed that his eyes were widened slightly as if he was surprised.

"I'm guessing you need a place to stay." Yoongi shook his head slightly and changed the subject.

"N-No it's okay." I reply looking down so it didn't look like I was staring.

"You are welcome to stay with me, I feel like helping you." He smiles and I feel small tear form in my eyes. How can a complete stranger be so nice, why is he being so nice?

"Only if it's okay, I would really appreciate it if you would let me stay at your place. Just for tonight at least." I say quietly while slightly bowing.

"Okay then, let's go before it gets dark." Yoongi stands up and I follow him. "What's your name? It's not fair that I told you mine and I still don't know yours." Yoongi laughed and faced me.

"Sorry. My name is Y/n. Thank you for your offer, Min Yoongi." I bow showing my appreciation but when I look up I see Yoongi hiding his face in his jacket.

"Cute"

"Hm?" I stand up straight.

"Nothing. Lets go."

'This stranger is allowing me to stay with him. I don't know why but I feel safe, safer than with Chris.'