"Yeah, I could but I just withdrawn really, Ion got time for school at the moment." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I have a laptop, you can do K-12 here, I don't mind really, your a senior right, don't give up when you don't have that much left to do." She encouraged, some what convincing my ass.

I sent, my millon dollar smile her way."I'll think about it." I chuckled as she was changing the sheets.

"Hella' hoes I suspect ?" I said that because, the bed sheets being changed can only indicated that, Cum was on the sheets blah blah.

"Oh naw, trust me it ain't even like that, I just don't want you laying on semi- dirty sheets."she said as she flattened out the bottom of the sheet. I nodded understanding.

"I'll be on the couch if you need anything-" Mawi said as she rushed towards the doorway

"Wait, can we talk for a bit?" I spoke softly.

"Uh, sure." She said turning on her heel, to sit on the edge of the bed.

"You can sit by me ion bite." I chuckled as I patted a spot closer to me.

She looked so innocent, yet broken down."so, umm how you feeling?"  I asked sizing her up and down.

"I'm okay. You?" She said resting her head on her headboard.

"I'm Gucci, so you wanna tell me why you was bruised up?" I said jumping straight to the chase.

"I was just really drunk, and I fucked myself up, no biggie." She shrugged.

Liar liar pants on fire. Those bruises didn't look like they were from a drunk night.

"Sure, wanna play 21 questions?"  I said changing the subject quickly, as her mood shifted.

"Okay, you first youngin'." I rolled my eyes.

"how old are you?"

"21, how old are you?"

"18, going in 19." I smirked, feeling good about the age difference since it wasn't so much different.

"Where you from?" I asked.

"Originally from New Awleans, but now I live hea, in Florida." I stared at her for a long time.

"You mean New Orleans? I knew that thick accent was from some where."

"Ion got no accent. Where you from?" I just looked at her.

"I'm from the gutter, hea." She nodded.

"Do you stay in contact with your parents?" Just because my family was shitty, didn't mean hers was too.

She had an unreadable facial expression."Naw, do you smoke or drank?" She said changing the subject.

"Of course fuck you mean." We started laughing, hell in this world it's weird not to.

I got serious for a moment. Face hardened, "you got a girl?" I stared at her intently.

"Unfortunately, yeah. You?"

"Naw, why you said unfortunately?"

"No reason, you hungry or sum?"

"Thats still part of the game or nah?" She hit me with a near by pillow, I dodge it.

"You a whole joke I swear, im not talking bout the game." She smiled brightly.

"Kool-aid man, looking ass."

"Awe, you tryna grill? " She said grabbing her phone. "Oh shit."

"What?" I said concerned.

"She's coming over." She panicked.

"Who?" I raised an eyebrow.

"My girlfriend."

----

O.o any thought about what's going to happen?