Five years later

After four years, we finally graduated, and during it, we ran into Ryan's family briefly. I didn't realize what a big family they had until we saw them all at graduation. Zack and I were together, as was Lucas and Tony. Jazmine caught Sean cheating on her at one point and dumped him. That boy will never learn. Since Sean was such a horny bastard, he ended up knocking up some poor girl.

Charlie and Elijah were none too happy, especially when the girl abandoned the baby to Sean. It turned out to be a girl named Kira. Talk about karma. Lucas and Tony got married and eventually adopted a daughter. They named her Isabelle, but we called her Belle for short.

As for Zack and me, we got married and eventually had a child of our own. Pregnancy didn't slow us down in the bedroom's way. With my hormones raging and my pregnancy a turn on, we were always going at it like the time it caused me to go into labor.

I leaned on the dresser, and Zack held onto my waist as he thrust in and out of me quickly, causing me to scream out, "Oh, my god!" That caused me to release in more ways than one as he went faster and faster until he felt wet.

"Damn, baby," Zack said as he kept going.

I yelled, "Zack, my water broke!"

"Fuck!" Zack yelled.

"Finish so that we can get to the hospital," I yelled as Zack kept going until he groaned in relief. He removed himself from me, and we both dressed so that we could head to the hospital.

Zack gave me a quick kiss, "God, I love you."

"I love you, too, now move your ass!" I barked.

It wasn't long after we arrived that I delivered a beautiful baby girl. When everyone asked us what took so long to get here, we lied. We couldn't very well tell them we were having sex when my water broke.

Mom and Dad switched off, holding the baby. As Dad held the baby, he looked at us and said, "So, what's my granddaughter's name?"

"We named her Faith Annabelle," I said.

"Hmm, well, we have a Hope, a Grace, and now a Faith. I like it," Dad said.

I looked at Zack, who took Faith from my dad and held her. Who knew I would fall in love with my best friend yet alone have a family with him? I didn't, but I'm sure glad that I did because it was at that moment I could not love him more.

Except for my mom and Dad, we didn't stop at one. Well, the reason was that even though we thought we were careful, we got a surprise.

The second baby came from when the condom broke. We didn't realize it until afterward, and well, the surprise here comes baby number two, a boy. We named him Ashton.

Okay, so maybe it was time for birth control. That was working out great until I got sick and had to take antibiotics. Not thinking we were going at it, and Zack released inside of me. Here comes baby number three in the form of twin girls, Mikayla and Megan.

The last one came when my parents had the kids, and Zack and I got a little too noisy on the kitchen table.

"Fuck baby," Zack said as he thrust inside of me only to forget the protection. Hello baby number five, a little boy we named Zackery Chase.

After the last baby, I ordered Zack to get snipped. It was that or no nookie for him. I swear if the guy even looked at me sexually, I would get pregnant.

We sat in bed when we felt five little ones climb onto the bed. Zachery crawled between my legs, while Aston and Faith squeezed in between Zack and I. Mikayla and Megan climbed into Zack's lap.

"What do we owe to the honor of our beautiful kids visiting us?" Zack asked.

"Can we stay the night at Nana and Papa's house tomorrow?" Faith asked.

"I don't see why not," Zack said.

"Awesome. Kira and Belle are staying over," Faith said.

"I figured," Zack said.

"How did you know?" Faith asked.

"Because your Uncle Sean, Uncle Tony, and Uncle Lucas called and said they were planning on staying with Nana and Papa," Zack said with a smile.

"Now all of you off to bed," I said, getting out of bed and carrying Zackery.

"Aww," the five of them said together.

"Don't aww me. Come on," I said, and Zack helped me put all the kids to bed.

Once we got the kids settled, we crawled into bed, and Zack looked at me, "You have way too many clothes on."

"Oh?" I purred, and with that, Zack helped me out of my clothes. The next thing I knew, he flipped me onto my stomach and pulled my hips up to him.

Zack leaned over. "How do you want it tonight? Rough and fast or slow and sensual?"

"Rough, please," I said as Zack slammed into me, causing me to yelp. Then he slammed into me repeatedly until we both felt our release in pleasure.

We lay there, and Zack said, "I got a call today."

"About what?" I asked, looking at Zack.

"There's some trouble and asked if I would help," Zack said.

"Zack," I said with a look.

"Grace, I know you don't like the idea, but you know I can refuse a request," Zack told me.

I sighed. "Who else?"

"The boys and our fathers," Zack said.

"Zackery started learning how to walk," I said to Zack.

"I know, but it's a get in and gets out a job," Zack said.

"Who is it?" I questioned, displeased.

"The Santiago crew," Zack answered.

"Zack, you guys barely made it out with the showdown along with the Jones family. All of you barely made it out. Liz was going out of her mind as was Scarlett and the rest of them," I said.

"I know, baby, but therefore they will return the favor and help us with the Santiago crew. Trust me, in and out," Zack said.

"In and out, then you hang it up," I said.

With that, Zack kissed me. It was always a gamble when Zack and the others were on the job. Now with having a family of our own, things changes. Sometimes with the Grace of God and a little of Faith, we can have Hope that everyone will come back safe.

To continue in A Touch Of Faith.