The Barbie dolls strike, again

I was on my way to meet Lucas when someone grabbed me yet. Don't the guys ever learn?

Except it wasn't the guys this time. No, this time it was the Barbie bitches themselves and some guys I didn't recognize. They held me while someone put duct tape over my mouth.

"You think you can take what's mine? Maybe it's time you learn what it means to take something that doesn't belong to you," Missy hissed. What was she talking about now? Zack? Missy's statement confused me.

Then before I knew it, they stripped me to my underwear and started writing all over me with lipstick. I tried to fight the guys and Barbies off, but they held me down as they wrote on me. Then they tied my hands and ankles together. Before I knew, they placed a bag over my head.

They picked me up and carried me somewhere. God, where are these people taking me? I felt someone lift me and tie up my hands; then, they let me go. I could feel myself dangling with the bag still over my head.

I tried to get loose, but they had tied the ropes pretty tight, then I heard the bell rang. What in the hell? I worked at trying to get free until I heard laughing. Oh, god, what did they do?

Someone pulled the bag off my head from behind me and said in a snarky voice, "Maybe you will think twice before you take what isn't yours."

I looked around, and people were laughing and pointing at me. One Barbie bitches held up a mirror and written all over my body was a whore, boyfriend stealer, skank, slut, and many more horrible words. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I hung there, humiliated.

Then I heard someone yell, "Leave Gracie the fuck alone!"

I looked to see Zack reach up and cut the rope that was holding me and caught me as Sean, Lucas, and Tony helped him.

Lucas walked over to Missy and grabbed her by the hair. "I should rip out all your damn extensions!"

"You're hurting me!" Missy whined.

"Good," Lucas roared.

Tony and Sean went after the others while Zack took off his hoodie and wrapped it around me. Then he picked me up and carried me out of the school. I buried my face into his chest. I didn't care if we were fighting at that moment. All I knew is that I needed Zack.

Zack took me home, and Dad opened the door, shocked. Zack walked past Dad and took me upstairs to the bathroom. Dad followed Zack, and when Dad reached the bathroom, he saw what they did to me as Zack removed his hoodie from me.

Zack grabbed a washcloth and started removing the lipstick from me while Dad got me some clothes. God, if Mom saw me, she would go berserk. It's a good thing she was out with Uncle Charlie.

While Zack cleaned me up, Dad heard a knock at the door and went to find the other guys standing there. They ran past him, taking two steps at a time until they reached the bathroom. They saw Zack carefully clean me up, then helped me get dress.

Zack picked me up and carried me to my bedroom, setting me down on my bed. I sat there and sniffled. He turned to leave when I lifted my head. "Don't go." Zack stiffened at those words as I sniffled. "Please, Zack."

Zack turned and walked back over to me, taking a seat on the bed next to me. I leaned into him, and he wrapped his arm around me. I grabbed his shirt and cried. The others came into my room and sat down near me. They listen to me sobbed, and it broke their hearts.

Eventually, I stopped crying when Sean left only to return with different flavored ice cream. "So, what flavor does everyone want?" Sean offered.

"I'll take Vanilla," Tony said.