People are nuts!

While Lucas and I grew closer, I was unaware of the people plotting against me. What I thought was a good thing helping someone out was going to cause me a lot of grief. How may you ask? I'll tell you.

While I was doing the "girlfriend" duties for Lucas, the guys were planning and plotting. I was heading to meet Lucas when someone opened a closet door, reached out, and grabbed me, pulling me inside the closet, not again.

The person turned on the light, and standing there are the three stooges.

"Why did you pull me into another closet again?" I asked the stooges.

"We needed to talk to you," Sean said.

"About what?" I questioned with an annoyed look.

"Lucas," Tony said.

"What about Lucas?" I asked with an annoyed tone.

"What's going on with the two of you?" Zack asked.

"Well, not that it's any of your concern, but we are dating," I said cooly to them.

"Really?" Asked Sean in disbelief.

I rolled my eyes at them. "Is it so hard to believe that a guy would take an interest in me?"

"But it's not any guy. It's the captain of the football team," Tony exclaimed.

"So?" I said with furrowed brows.

"So, it's the captain of the football team," Tony said again.

"Are you saying because Lucas is the captain of the football team that he's uninterested in a girl like me?" I questioned.

"Well, no, but Grace," Sean started to say.

"But what?" I asked, wanting to know the reason.

"We don't want to see you hurt," Zack said.

"Oh? Then, you're too late there, because you already hurt me, all three of you. With Lucas, I don't have to worry about him pushing me aside for some plastic Barbie dolls!" I barked.

"Come on, Grace! We already apologized," Tony exclaimed.

"Yeah, because you were 'protecting' me, right? Now that I have someone that isn't willing to push me aside, now you give me your attention? It's too little, too late," I snapped at the guys. With that, I walked out of the janitor's closet. Perhaps I was harsh, but can you blame me? They were my best friends, and they tossed me aside like nothing.

Maybe one day, I will forgive them, but not today.

"Well, that didn't go over well," Tony said.

"No shit, Sherlock," Zack said.

"What now?" Asked Sean.

"Now we figure out what is going on with Gracie and the captain of the football team," Zack told the others.

"Do you think they're hiding something?" Tony asked.

"Oh, I know they're hiding something. The question is, what?" Zack said, looking at the two of them. With that, he walked out of the janitor's closet with the two of them right behind him.

Out from the sidestepped the Barbie trio. "So, it seems our men are more concern with what that loser is doing than us."

"What are you planning, Missy?" Mary asked.

"Oh, what happens when another impedes what I want," Missy smirked.

With that, the Barbie trio enlisted help.