Chapter 24 *Stay*

Hey guys I'm back with another update. And I've noticed that my book has been getting a lot of feedback lately. Thanks for that and for all the amazin reads. But this book is coming to an end. It's only have about 5-6 chapters left. If you guys want a sequel just comment. Because people have been telling me through private messages that they want a sequel. ALSO GUYS I'M STARTING A NEW BOOK. HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE POSTED BY TODAY LATER IN THE AFTERNOON. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE IT A REAd. It would mean the world to me. And drop by a comment? Please Thanks. Now back to the story

Dereck's p.o.v

As soon as we got to. the hospital I jogged inside asking the nurses and the doctors for my daughter. The front office lady said I wasn't allowed to see her yet. I waited impatiently walking around when I saw Kol walk inside the front door. He walked over to me and greeted me.

"Where is she?" Kol asked looking around.

" I don't know they arent letting me see her. But, she was suppose to be with you." I said in an Anger voice.

"No she hasn't dropped by my apartment today. Why? did she say she was?" Kol asked.

"Yes. She left to your apartmentbat 6 in the afternoon."

"No. She wasn't at my apartment." Kol says.

Then where the hell was she? She wasn't with Kol.

"I'm going to call Paige " Kol says walking out not waiting for a responce. Paige does have the right to know but she is pregnat expecting my baby. I wouldn't her to he depressed.

After 15 minutes Kol. Victoria, and I were just waiting there like morons without any news.

"Family of Eleanor Andrews" A doctor said walking up to us.

"I'm her father " I say getting up from my seat.

"Your daughter has serious injuries in her body. She was drunk driving which has left her the way she is." The doctor says looking at his Ipad showing me Eleanor's current situation.

"I'm sorry Sir but I don't think she will make it." The docyor said when he saw that I stood there frozen he walked away.

What? No Eleanor can't die. She needs to finish college have a good life. With kids She needs to watch her brother grow up. All the things that she needs to do can't be thrown away. I couldn't hold back my tears just imaginating my little girl being gone. Victoria wrapped her arms around me telling me everything was going to he okay. No it wasn't my daughter is going to die what am I suppose to feel?!?! I want to die with her. My daughter can't die.

I burried my face in Victoria's chest when Paige came in walking in looking at Kol theb at me.

"She's not going to make it." Kol said walking up to Paige with tears in his eyes. Paige said No then started hugging Kol with tears in her eyes.

"What happend?" Paige asked softly to Kol.

"She was drunk driving and she has suffered serious injuries" Kol said while still hugging her.

About two hours later they finally let me in to talk to my baby.

Paige's pov

"Someone is allowed to visit her " The docto said. Dereck followed him to where Eleanor was. Kol and I stayed in the waiting area. I couldn't believe my bestfriend was going to die. No. She can't I can't be saying that she needs to be strong like her father. All the things I've wanted to tell her. I need to tell her about her about to the baby coming. I need to tell her about her baby brother. Eleanor please fight against this. You can't go.

After Dereck finished talking to Ellie it was Kol's turn then it was mine.

I waited impatiently. I was starting to feel a bit ill. The baby is feeling sad just as me.

"Eleanor. You can't leave me. What happend to forever?" I ask when I sit down by the bed. Eleanor's eyes are barely open. Her face has marks on her forhead. She looked at me. I continued talking for about five minutes.

"I need to tell you something," I say rubbing my belly "this baby that I'm having " I pause to look at her while she barely smiles at me "this is your brother. Dereck and I fell inlove and we are having this baby. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before." I pause to look at her. She has the same facial expression as before. But her smile is faded away. She starts to close her eyes. No she can't sleep now.

"No Eleanor don't close your eyes. Open them please. " I start to cry once again louder with sobs in between. She closes her eyes. When the machine keeping her heart beat stops. It makes a loud beapping sound.

"No!" I yell while crying. A doctor comes in telling me to back away. When the nurse tells me I have to leave I dont want to. The nurse pulls me out of the room. I start yelling saying. I need to stay inside I need to be with her. I throw myself In kooks arms when the doctor comes out and says.

"I'm sorry for your loss"

__

Dun Dun Dun!!

Comments

Where do you guys want me to take this story too? Opinions. Please check out my new book that will be posted a litle later in the afternoon. Alex Pettyfer and Lily Collins are the main characters. Picture of the cover on the side.