Chapter 20 *Will you move in with me?*

Yay! Next chapter. Thanks for the wondeful comments ehehe .

"I haven't seen you since the longest." Matt commented over the phone.

"I know. I've missed you so much" I lie.

"Have you thought about the baby's name?"Matt asked.

"Uh not yet. But I already have my top five." I said proudly.

"Well.."

"Ryley, Ethan, Jeremy, Caleb,Maximilian" I say tapping my fingers on the table

"Maximilian is nice but it won't go with your son. Cross that one out. Caleb is not very common. Brother is Ryley."

"I'm not sure. I want my son to have a nice name and not get bullied by it. Cross out Maximilian and Caleb. But what about Jeremy?" I ask waiting patiently for an answer.

"Jerem-. I know what you can name him"

"What?" I ask

"Doesn't involve Jeremy."

"Spit it out." I say getting up from my chair.

"How about Ryley Ethan, Or Ethan Ryley?"

That was perfect! Ethan Ryley!

"It'a perfect! Baby Ry!"

"Glad I could help.Oh. Hey I wanted to meet you somewhere. I need to ask you something." Matt said sounding nervous.

Was this bad?

"Yeah of coarse. It's freezing outside. Can you come over?" I txted back putting my phone on my bed. After matt and I stopped txting I cleaned my room and took a small shower. After what felt like ages I finally heard someone knocking the door. I sofly walked to the door and opened it. Seeing Matt leaning on the side."Hey" I said opening the door the whole way for him to come in.

He walked inside closing the door behind him smiling at me.

"Hey. I've missed you." He says holding me into a hug.

"Missed you too" I say in between kisses

"I wanted to ask you something." Matt ways breaking in the kisses.

"Yes?" I ask

"I know this might be too quick but... Will you move in with me?" Matt asked looking at me.

What do I say? What about Kol? I walked away to the sofa.

"Matt I... You don't know how hard it is."

I said sofly."You need to know the truth."

"Please tell me."

"My son's father is Dereck...." I looked at him feeling scared well because I feel like I betrayed him.

"How did this happen?" Matt sofly asked.

"I've been in love with him since I was 15."

"But how, does he even know about this baby? And his daughter....... Does she know about this too?"

"He knows about this baby. But, I haven't told Eleanor. I'm afraid to do so." I walked around the apartment not knowing what to do

"I still want you to move in with me. We need to clear things with Dereck." Matt said walking behind me.

"Kol, can't pay for the whole apartment."

"Who said he did?" Matt asked

"You wouldn't."

" I would." I walked up to him to give him à soft kiss.

-----

Shortest update ever. I haven't updated in so long. Im sorry! Caught up with 15 stuff. I know I may have lost all my readers :/

Happy Holidays